Chapter 21

R o s a l i e

Rosalie and Vincenzo was seated in Vincenzo's office, she'd never been in his office before. It had a clear contrast to Lucifer's office. Ivory walls, open windows, glass desk, small plants here and there, however a bit less organised. He opened a draw and slid an envelope towards me on the desk. She looked at him before taking the envelope and opening it.

"This is an agreement of dual ownership of the mafia for a year. Once a year has been fulfilled, full ownership will be given to Ms Rosalie Scotts.
Signed,
Vincenzo Romanov"

She felt confused, how could this work? She had no idea about how the mafia worked like. She looked up at Vincenzo, "How do you think this would ever work? I'm not a mafia material god I'm not a "boss material"" he intertwined his fingers together in front of him and smiled a bit,
"You're underestimating yourself big time bella. You're born into this life. You have it in your blood. I don't think you see how fierce and leader-like you are-"
"No Vince. This wouldn't work. I don't even know anything about the mafia". Vincenzo felt a bit frustrated,
"Shut up and and listen to me for a second! You'll learn okay? You're going to be with me for a year as a co-boss... lucifer and I talked about this before he left. He told me how he wanted to lead with you, unlike how all the other bosses do. In this world, women are seen as weak and vulnerable.. but Rosalie I don't see that in you, nor does Lucifer. So quit the attitude and fucking sign the paper already".

Rosalie looked down at the paper once more before making her mind up and signing the agreement. She looked up at her and put her hand out, "one year."
"One year"
"Deal?"
"Deal."
***
2 months later:
"WHY DO YOU WOMEN TAKE SO LONG TO GET READY?!" Vincenzo shouted outside the door. Marco slapped his arm and looked at him disappointedly, "è questo che ti ho insegnato?!" (Is this what I taught you?!). Vincenzo looked at Marco ,who was a bit shorter than him, and put his arms around his waist, pulling him in, his hand going down to his ass a bit. He bit his lip, "Adoro vederti arrabbiato baby..." (I love seeing you angry baby). Rosalie opened the door, causing them to separate from each other so fast they didn't even take a breath in. She laughed, "get a room!". Marco blushed and Vincenzo smirked like a childish boy. They looks down at her dress, it was a royal blue bodycon dress. She had some black stilettos on and dangling silver earrings, with her engagement ring still on. Even though this was a fake/forced engagement and he was dead, she still loved him. Her heart still belonged to him. Her hair laid in locks on her shoulders and she had soft glam makeup on. Vincenzo span her around, "Look at you!! Looking like a boss ass bitch, bella!" She laughed.

Once they were in the car, she kept fidgeting with the ring until they got to the venue. It was the first time she'd be meeting all the other bosses. She took a deep breath in before getting out of the car. The doors opened and she elegantly walked into the glamorous venue, Vincenzo and Marco walking behind her. Her posture was straight, her head was up high and her hair swayed gently behind her as she walked. The click clack of her heels echoed within the venue, causing all the men to go silent and stare at her in awe.

She took a seat at the top of the dining table gently and intertwined her fingers in front of her. Vincenzo, seated on her right, stood up and welcomed the men, "Firstly, I'd like to welcome you all to our annual meeting. Secondly... I'd like to introduce the future heir of the Russo Mafia". 

Rosalie stood up and smiled a bit before introducing herself in a confident tone. "Rosalie Scotts.." she smirked, "also known as.. Sophia De Luca." Her Italiano accent going strong.

All of the men were taken a back. Their eyes widened, staring at Rosalie, a million questions swarming their minds. Their were a few whispers between some men, "how could she be alive?" "I thought she was dead.." "no way..".  She took a glass and hit it with a knife gently, stopping the whispers. She smiled professionally, "I'm sure you all have a lot of questions and I wish to answer them all tonight. Thank you". She felt empowered being the first woman to become the boss of a big mafia, a ruthless mafia. They all thought she'd drag them down because of her gender and her humanity but their thoughts turned out to be false, she brought them to an even better place.

So I quite enjoyed this chapter haha. I wanted to have some female empowerment and sooo this happened. Love you guys xx

Don't forget to vote and comment!

What's your favourite colour?