Chapter 6

Italic paragraphs are flashbacks to the past xx

L u c i f e r
That son of a whore was gonna pay for what he did. Touching something that is mine? You just made a death wish dear friend. I entered the dark, cold dungeon. It was built underneath the mansion and was built to be soundproof. The walls were mud-coloured bricks and the floors were a matte off-white tile. There was about 5 cages and each cage had a metal chair in it, with cuffs to lock them onto the chair. To lucifer, this was his life. "In order to survive, you have to kill." Was sculpted into his heart and brain from a young age.

———
Lucifer screamed as the cigar that was in his father's hand burned his skin. His screams were heard all around the dungeon. His dreadful screams. "Papa!! Please papa no!!". There was no one but him and his father in the dungeons, his father had ordered his men to leave the room and they had no other choice but to do so. The cold nonchalant voice echoed into his ears,
"In order to survive, you must kill! Do you get me Lucifer!". His father's accent was very strong. Young Lucifer nod his head as small tears rolled down his cheeks. "Words!", the feared voice growled.
"Yes!"
"Say again figlio di puttana!"
"Yes Sir! I must kill to survive!".

The next thing he knew, he was in his bed with a white bandage wrapped around his chest. He was in pain but he just closed his eyes and decided to sleep to forget the pain. There she was in his dream, long locks of light brown hair and the brightest blue eyes, smiling like an angel that she was.
———

Vincenzo, his right hand man took an oxidised metal bucket of ice cold water and poured it on the the bruised body of the bitch, waking him up, the minute he took a step into the cage. His eyes widened as he saw Lucifer and he winked with a smirk dancing on his face as a response back. He loved seeing the fear in their eyes. He had a tape on his mouth and a muffled noise came out before he ripped the tape off his mouth, ripping a few hairs of his moustache also. "P-please don't kill me Mr Russo!.. I-I didn't know she was y-your puttana..".

Lucifer's blood boiled as he gripped on his chin and hissed through his teeth like an animal.
"See that's where you are wrong.. she's not my puttana, she's my fiancé." He let out an evil laugh and shook his head a bit. "You really shouldn't have done that..." lucifer said with a glamorous smile. He took his gun out of the back of his trousers and shot his hand. The man groaned and screamed in pain. "That's for touching what's mine..." he lifted the gun up to between his eyes and put his finger back on the trigger slowly. He darkly said, "and that's for hurting what's mine...". Bam! He pulled in the trigger and shot him, killing him instantly. He put his gun back in his trousers and left. When he saw Vincenzo he stood in his place and unemotionally said "he's dead, get the team to clean it up".

His shirt was splattered with the dirty bastard's blood. He ripped it off, revealing his fit tattooed body, and put it in the bin before walking to his room, where Rosalie was asleep and entered the bathroom. After his shower he wore a tight shirt and some trousers and sat in the velvet chair next to the bed. He looked down at Rosalie, sleeping safe and sound, and tucked a strand of her soft hair behind her ear. "My sophia... my dear sophia..." he whispered with a sad smile on his face.