Gender Roles (42)

Sexual inndueno
•Rough sex
•Sexual claiming
•Voyuerism

Vlad strolled arrogantly into his tent and said, "You just had to show off that ass of yours!"

"What?!" As she spun around.

"Ssssh, your last little stunt of mounting the war horse reveals, a little too well curved ass, for a man. The Sultan is on to you and I. Did you really ride with the Mongols?"

"Yes," Ylva said looking offended.

"Didn't they treat you poorly?" he asked with a smirk.

"At first they tried. I straightened them out on that, hence the working agreement. I had several people who wanted to marry me but I have a barren womb..." her voice faded as she turned her back to him.

Vlad frowned now that was a problem. He needed heirs to continue his line, which meant he couldn't marry her or if he did then a mistress but neither appealed to him. This problem could wait.

"Impaler King, are we not playing head games? You decide when to reveal my real gender not the Sultan. If he is going to find out, you show him ar the right time..." she turned to see him in a moment of reflection.

"Úlfhéðnar you have a good point. When should I reveal you?" his eyes filled with a hint of lust.

She cleared her throat and pointed to his hard on. "Are you not aroused from my blood, death and carnage ? Then take me and let the Sultan hear how much I turned you on with my graphic display of  violence."

An evil smile crossed her lips. "You use tactics like this everyday, why not fuck me and fuck with his mind, in return. If it doesn't affect him, I think it will, to Radu and at least some of his men. What do you have to lose?"

Vlad's answer was a growl and his hands hastening to undress her. His large hands pulled her shirt up then over her head. He threw the shirt and grabbed her pants by the waistband pulling hard and fast. His fingers slid into the front and stroked her nub.  Ylva was so aroused, she was dripping. He knew the Sultan was bringing hot water for his tent. The tent flap would open and there would be a show already going on.

"You will get treated with disrespect from now on with this little display..."

"Will you respect me less?" she whispered.

"No!"

"Then I am fine with it except don't show all my naughty bits please?" she whispered in a husky tone this time.

The Prince slid his right hand up her now bare back, she was bent over the bed and grabbed her hair hard so he could hold her by the braid. He pulled her head back and slammed hard into her. She let a scream out from a little pain but mostly from the pleasure. He was sliding in and out so fast, the sound of skin smacking could be heard, quite loudly. Her vaginal fluids ran down her legs, to transfer to Vlad's ball sack, so it was wet also.

"Say my name Úlfhéðnar! Who is fucking you?" Vlad said loudly in Arabic.

When she didn't speak fast enough he pulled out and repeated, "She-wolf who is your Master? Who is fucking you?!!" then he slammed back into her pussy. His left hand was fisted in her hair. He pulled on the braid and she let a loud moan out.

"Aaaaah, you Vlad! I belong to the Impaler King!! Vlad! Don't stop, fuck me hard and fast! Fill me full of your cum!!" loud in Arabic. Then it ended with a scream that made some of the soldiers jump.

Was Vlad killing some unknown woman in his tent?  It went as it was all planned from the beginning, the tent flap opened for the Sultan to see.   Vlad took his hand from her hair to cover her breasts and her groin was covered by a well placed hand. Her eyes were rolling up into her head and she was convulsing. There was drool dripping from her mouth. The Prince continued to thrust a few more times until he came in her. A loud and fierce guttural growl came out of him.