Twins Flashback Part One (Alex and Sally)

The walkers roam the fields carelessly and Alex stares on eyeing them over, hearing Sally.

"he wants us to keep looking"

"yeah." Alex's hands shake as sally eyes them covered in blood and asks her brother.

"were you killing them again?"

"yeah..." he glances down at the knife and his hand shakes with nervousness as Sally asks.

"do you need to go back?

"no, Mason said to keep looking. so, we look."

"he will understand if you need to rest."

"We can rest when we find sam."

"it's been a while..."

"and we can keep going."

"yeah..." Sally says staring down her brother and Alex asks

"Are you okay?" Alex asks sounding concerned and sally nods.

"Fine."

Before Sally can speak again Alex spots a small group of people and Sally stares on asking. 

"I've never seen them before-"

"Perfect." Alex says and motions to sally.

"Follow my lead."

Alex walks out, putting his knife away and runs towards the group of people getting walkers' attention as sally runs behind her brother and Alex begins screaming.

"Help!" he falls over on purpose and Sally goes to help him up but he winks to her and she screams.

"Alex!" The people come running shooting down the walkers and Alex crawls towards them pretending to be frightened as he whispers out.

"thank you..." he takes a deep breath and sally stares him over wondering what her brother is plotting as he motions to the people.

"we, we have been looking for our friend Sam for a while now we got separated..." 

"well, we are traveling up to new york for supplies. we have a small community that travels around and each group gathers then meets."Alex's eyes shift staring the girl around his age down as she shifts behind the man afraid and Alex turns is head as the man comments.

"This is my niece.." the man places his hand on the girl's shoulder and Alex turns his head examining the girl around his age and notices something as he asks.

"your niece?" he says it leaving it up in the air like a question as he examines the girl and how poorly taken care of she looks and the man states.

"yeah, my niece."

Alex shrugs not caring and asks the man outright.

"do you mind if we travel with you? we are heading up to new work as well.."

"Gary..." one man turns to the other who the girl is hiding behind and Gary smirks as he stares the kids over.

"We can't just leave these kids all alone," Gary smirks and stares over Sally and she feels the man's eyes trace her and Alex notices as well as he turns his head examining the man called Gary. He remains calm and asks again.

"Why are you heading to new work again?"

"supplies." the man standing next to Gary comments and Alex shifts his eyes staring the girl around his age down as the man asks.

"what are you two 15?"

Alex shrugs not really knowing their full age as he lost track of birthdays but Sally comments.