10

Mason turns over in bed seeing Miya as a walker who jumps out at him. he jumps awake in bed and hears a voice from next to him whisper.

"nightmare?"

He breaths out feeling the hand run across his back and looks to the girl next to him.

"I'm fine..."

"you don't look fine..." 

The girl lays back in the bed and stares him down as he wipes his forehead feeling the sweat and the girl asks.

"what was it about? Sam, lewis or someone else?"

"it's not important"

the girl rubs his beck whispering.

"It is if you don't face whatever is tormenting you, mason, you will go insane. I have seen it a lot in this world you need to face it."

Mason shoes the girl's hand away and motions to the door.

"Can you please get out."

she nos her head and stares putting her clothes on as she stares him down and comments.

"You and my brother have known each other since you were five masons and you've known me the same amount of time.  I...."   

"mason-"

a man walks in staring down mason and ignoring the other girl as he nods to hin.

"the walkers arrived at the gates.."

"walkers?" the woman asks sounding concerned and mason nods to her.

"get dressed and relax."

the woman walks out and Mason nods to the man as he asks.

"has Myron checked in?"

"not yet-"

screams erupt from the hallways and someone yells out as gunfire erupts.

"walkers!"

Mason sits there and the man stares him down as the gunfire erupts louder and the man asks.

"Mason, what do we do!"

                             **************************************************************

Myron stands there overlooking the large field filled with walkers and hears the voice.

"the hills are overtaken by walkers as instructed."

"good, mason he needed to see it, we can't risk being soft, not now."

"what if mason dies?"

"he won't I have confidence he will push everyone in front of himself to get out of it. the Reid's are like that and by the time mason meets us Senator Reid will be taken care of."

the man stands still eyeing over Myron as Myron nods his head motioning to the man.

"it's out best action right now Senator Reid is dangerous especially with how easy he controls Mason."

Styles walks up behind Myron and Myron motions to him.

"do you think you can take care of it Styles?"

"no issue here Mason is the reason my family is dead. one more Reid dead would be the best thing for this world."

Myron remains quiet and nods his head and Styles walks off as the man next to Myron outright asks.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? if mason ever finds out he will turn the whole coast on us."

"then I better make sure he never finds out..."