After the community (Presley flashback) Final Part

Presley gets out of the shower and eyes the nice wedding dress as she hears Miya.

"it was the one I wore when I married mason."

Miya quiets herself down and think over her wedding night and feels sick as she looks up to Presley.

"I hope your night is a lot better than mine was. they aren't so different just prepare yourself for the worst Presley."

"I've already slept with konnor. I'm prepared"

"I don't mean that Presley. I mean what they will do out there. in these walls they are human but out there they are something else..."

Miya nods to her as she comments.

"and it's ugly and horrible but somehow you still love it. love him not what he does."

Presley watches Miya walk out and looks down at the dress and runs her hands over it smiling to herself. she places it on slowly and looks in the mirror smiling at her reflection and pushes down the vail.  she walks to the door opening it. she eyes the hallway full of girls and woman and smiles to herself and looks down at the two little girls holding flower baskets.  her body feels warm and she feels like the world is normal again. as she makes her way towards the doors opening out to a large green lawn she feels her body grow warmer. she walks eyeing the nice carpet set out and looks up eyeing a few men standing with a man who looks like a priest in the middle. as she gets to the front and stands across from konnor the priest goes to speak but a loud gunshot fires and mason breaths out yelling.

"fcking hell I told them to take the heard west not east!"

Mason motions to the priest who nods to him opening the book as another gunshot sound off and konnor let out a small laugh as he stares down Presley and the priest continues on. the pries motions.

"rings..."

mason takes out rings and motions to them and konnor takes one and Presley does the same.

"now as you place, those rings on each other. remember vows are forver.."

the man stares to mason sounding firm in what he said and mason nods his head as the man again repeats.

"vows are forever! our community takes marriage as the most important commitment you will ever make to someone." 

everyone sitting in chairs repeats the man's words.

"VOWS ARE FOREVER!"

mason twirls his ring thinking over the words and the man watches as Presley puts the ring on konnor and konnor does the same. the man places his hand over there's as she speaks.

"marriage is a sacrifice for each other, is commitment above all else  and through this ceremony, you will commit the sacrifice of flesh and blood..."

Presley stares up confused and the man nods to her and motions to konnor.

"Are you both prepared?"

they remain quiet and the man looks to mason as mason nods to him and the man asks again.

"I ask are you both prepared?"

konnor nods his head.

"yes, sir."

 Presley nods hers but sounds worried in her reply.

"I am ready."

the man motions to a coal pit with a burning fire and announces.

"Marriage is a sacrifice, it is painful but it is commitment through bad and good and pain and suffering it is forever."

mason nods agreeing and the man nods back as he walks them to the fire and speaks.