Chapter 2: University

"It was not a tragedy
It was just life.."

~d.j

______________________________________

Isabella's PoV

I woke up on this huge bed which is too good to be described as merely comfortable.
I took a nice shower and got dressed in a nice jeans and top pair to look presentable for my first day at the university.
Soon after finishing my morning routine, I started walking towards the university which is not far away from my home. I made sure to take a couple of my admission papers and stuff like a water bottle and some Candy's since there was no groceries at home to make breakfast.

I reached the university which was far from just looking beautiful.
It was the perfect place to study and soon my eyes drifted towards the play zone. The players were working hard as I could see the sweat rolling down their body. I heard this university has a very good name in sports achievements and almost everything.

I headed towards the office as soon as I entered the huge gates to get my schedule and find where my classes are but I was stuck in the corridors because they were just huge and confusing. I couldn't find my way towards the office.

The University is one big maze...argh!

I heard someone behind me and as I slowly turned to look who it was I saw a beautiful girl around my age with ocean blue eyes and chocolate brown hair loosely hanging behind her. She had black clothes on and she looked perfect. Perfect in every way, with her pale skin and thick wavy hair and her pink lips. She was beyond perfect. She was the most ethereal being I've ever seen in my life.

She looked like a goddess.

I asked her, almost stuttering as I was lost in her beauty ..
"I...umm..I-I... c-couldn't find my way to the office....." 

As I completed my sentence I saw her smile and she replied in a soft voice that literally melted my heart.

"I can help you get there.." she sang with a genuine smile. Her voice was dripping honey..

I kinda felt close to her, it was like she wasn't a stranger. As we made our way towards the office I broke the silence by asking her "May I know your name miss?"

She smiled at me softly and said, "I am Amalia."
"It's beautiful !" I told her.
She whispered a small thanks and asked me about my whereabouts and the course I was about to study at the university.
I felt like I could trust her and I didn't know this strange feeling I felt because I never trusted anyone this fast before. So I told her about how I had no one and the things about my sponsor's because she would be surprised seeing me at this prestigious university because I was an orphan.

But she was calm all the way and was even humming ..

I finally realised I never told her my name so I quickly added up saying , "Well I am Isabella by the way." And with a sweet smile she said, "Nice to meet you Isabella."

Before I had a chance to reply she stopped suddenly and said, " We are here.."

"Huh?" Was all I could come up with as I was lost in her perfection.

"At the office of course!"

I quickly thanked her but she stopped me by saying "I can wait here because I don't want you get lost in these hallways and also we both are of the same course so I expect we would having the same schedule."

"That's good to know. I will be back" I replied with a smile.
I was so happy that I made a friend before class itself started so I quickly went in to meet the head master of this university. I waited till he finished saying whatever he had to after giving me a  warm welcome of course.