Chapter 17: Sneaking out gone wrong

"There is no love like the love of a mother and there is no protection like that of a brother"

~Isabella
___________________________

Six years later,
In the border between the Celimene and the Sanguine Kingdom.....

ISABELLA Black was feeling the cold wind of spring as she ran across the forest in her wolf form. Her black fur merged with the dark forest and her amber eyes were focussed on the way. She was one of the wolfs whose hair colour did not match their fur colour. She inherited Nesrin Black's brown hair which had faint traces of gold in it but her fur was midnight black like Ayan's but with traces of gold in them. She had successfully managed to sneak out of Aylin while her brother was away for a meeting with the elders. She was feeling the adrenaline rush as she sped through the thick forest with a Wolf's accuracy. It was her long wish to travel outside of Aylin for once and she was able to sneak out successfully using her invisible cloak. She was never out of Celimene so she was always exicted to explore new places.

As she ran in full speed she heard a few voices coming form east and decided to take a turn to check it out. The forest opened to a town of some sort and the main attraction was a spacious bar in the corner. Chester's was written on a big signbord and warm light poured out of the place inviting Bella inside.

The first thing she noticed was a group of rough looking men who were proclaiming something loudly.
"Women are the same I tell you! No matter what they are, a vampire, a wolf or anything for that matter. These bitches only care about money mates, once they realise you haven't got it they ditch you and move on to the next target" one of them shouted and the other replied "Ah I agree with you! Especially women nowadays just spew shit about rights and other bullshit like what can they do huh? Fight with frying pans?" Another one spoke and they all laughed together.

Isabella had heard enough and proclaimed loudly "Bullshit" and at the same time another women from across the bar who was wearing all black shouted at the same time. This was none other than Amalia Steele who had escaped from a boring meeting with the ministers. Unlike the Celimene princess, the princess of Sanguine had been to many places outside her kingdom. The two women met each other's eyes and suddenly felt a deep connection at the same time.

"Seems like I have found a women of taste after all these years" Isabella spoke "I am Isabella, nice to meet a fellow being with working brain cells" and stuck out her hand for a shake.

Amalia shook her hand with a grin and said "Ah likewise, I am Amalia by the way. As you said it's always a pleasure to not meet dumb dodos like these morons right here".

Both the women didn't know that it was fate that had brought them together that day and this was the start of a sister ship that stirs envy in the heart of every being who comes across them in the future.

"Bitches! Who gave you the permission to talk to us like that huh? You think you are royalty or what?" One of the drunk idiot shouted and broke apart their introductions.

Oh if only he knew the truth they both thought and simultaneously turned towards the group of seven men.
Amalia smirked and said in a sad tone "I would like to invite you to a drink Bella but I may need to clean out some trash before that"

Isabella replied cracking her knuckles "Alas, I just thought of doing that myself Amalia, if you don't mind I would like to help as well"

One of the men rushed forward towards them with burning red eyes that indicated he was a vampire. Both of them looked at each other and with perfect synchronisation punched the guy straight in the face causing him to fly off to a corner and crash land there.