Chapter 4: Wolf

"Your future needs you

Your past doesn't"

~m.r.

____________________________________

Isabella's PoV

I expected to see Amalia's messages as she didn't contact me for a day but my mind went totally blank when I saw his car.

I was so much lost by the things happening around me that when I saw Amalia at my doorstep next morning with Adhevin there and to say I was shocked was just an understatement.

Jesus I should know how to resist these people around me.

I guess Amalia realised that I was nervous so she tried to calm me by rubbing her hands soothingly over my shoulders. She gently pulled me and made me sit in the car with Adhevin following suit.

In five minutes we were at the university since it's not that far from my home.

I didn't realise till now that this car was not the same one I saw yesterday, because that car was a beautiful black SUV while today's was an elegant white SUV.

These guys are super rich, I guess.
I made a mental note to ask Amalia later.
Then me and Amalia made our way towards our class after bidding goodbye to Adhevin. He had left us as soon as we arrived at the university after giving me a glance.

It took me sometime to realise that one of the twins was missing.
"Where is Ayan?" I asked her knitting my eyebrows together as they always seem to be together.
She smiled before saying,
"He has gone to complete some work."
Oh yeah! I almost forgot that these guys are super rich. But how? I thought to myself and asked, "You guys have no family but you people are super rich... If you don't mind me asking how?"
"Oh well, Do you know anything about 'The Blue enterprises' ?"
"Yes. I heard a lot about it and I even read that the company is owned by two young men, but how is that related to you guys being rich?" I asked with my eyebrows knitting together in confusion again.
She simply replied, "Those two young men are the twins"
I stopped in my tracks when I heard that sentence leave her mouth. Seeing me shocked and then sad, she quickly added, "Don't worry Bell. We will always be your friends no matter who we are".
Feeling reassured, I felt a smile slowly make it's way onto my face which she genuinely returned back to me.

.....

We were done with classes and were heading out of the university. It was really a boring day at the university except for the fact that Adhevin was never out of my sights today. He kept staring at me all day long which sent shivers down my spine. But it wasn't the creepy type of stare rather it was the kind of look to make sure I was there, present physically and not a dream.

Strangely enough I was wondering where Ayan was... Even though Amalia told me he couldn't some because he has some unfinished work, I couldn't stop myself from think about him.

What's wrong Isabella?

Why are you thinking about him?

You barely know him.

Right now Amalia is practically dragging me towards their car AGAIN, even though I told her that I can walk home.

"Amalia I wanna walk home. I like walking alone." I pleaded with her.
"Don't worry. Adhevin won't kill you with his stares." she said bursting into fits of laughter.
I rolled my eyes at her and gave her a serious glare.
She stopped laughing and huffed.