Chapter 13: Revealed

"You are afraid of the sword in my hands not realising it was to protect you."

~guess who?

____________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

ISABELLA was shaking in fear and cold while waiting for Amalia for the past 15 minutes. Worry filled her heart and she kept pacing in front of the tree house waiting for those three to appear. She turned expectantly when she heard a noise in the nearby bush. She took two steps towards it when her neck was suddenly grabbed by a women who looked satisfied. She had blond hair and green eyes and weirdly reminded Bella of the wolf that attacked her in the forest. The crazy lady laughed as she lifted Bella off the ground.

"Ahhh... Isabella Black. You have no idea how satisfying it is to see you suffer like this. Go on fight like you used to, Haha" Sassandra laughed gleefully looking at Bella, who was gasping for air. Isabella Black? Bella was now confused.

She threw her onto the ground and said, "It will be such a waste if you die too soon. Poor Isabella who turned out to be nothing but a weak mundane. It's such a pity that I can't have a good fight with you as I did in the past. Now, I can have all the fun I want with you..." she sinisterly said. She grabbed Isabella's face with her claws that caused her cheeks to bleed.

Isabella was confused to say the least, she didn't get why this women seemed so familiar and why she felt disgust bubbling in her chest. You mustn't cry no matter what, she reminded herself. She held the tears in as her cheek stung.

"Who are you?" She asked softly.

"Ah !! You really don't have a clue, do you? I am Sassandra, THE WOLF WHOSE MATE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER KILLED WITHOUT MERCY !!" she screamed at Bella, making her to wince.
I have a brother? Isabella wondered.

Seeing her meek reactions Sassandra was enraged. She gave Bella a tight slap with so much force that poor Bella was sent flying. Isabella felt as if her jaw was dislocated and her already bloody cheeks now stung due to the force. Blood flowed from the open wounds on her cheeks and now busted lips. The tears had managed to escape, despite her trying not to give this mad women the satisfaction of seeing her in fear and pain. Sassandra laughed seeing her tears and got down to her knees and grabbed the girl roughly by her hair. Isabella struggled trying to pull away from her and cried out when Sassandra twisted her arm behind her back. 

"Now, your majesty. Please allow me to escort you to your death, again" Sassandra mocked with a obsessed grin flashing across her face.

I wish I could at least find out who my brother is and see him once, before I die... Isabella thought as she was dragged by Sassandra to the other side of the island.

---------------------------------------------------------
On the other side of the island...

In the midst of the numerous trees, a camp had been set. Under the thick foliage a number of creatures lay hidden in the shadows waiting for the right moment to execute their plan.

Inside the tent, Isabella was tied to a pole and Sassandra was pacing in front of her like a wolf waiting for the right time to hunt. Isabella couldn't hold it in anymore and asked again "Who are you? Or should I ask what are you at this point?" To which Sassandra laughed but her eyes showed a deep resentment.

"I am aware that you have forgotten about your past life but I didn't know you are clueless to this extent. Haven't you lived with the Steele's and Ayantiac Black for a while now? Haven't they told you anything?" Sassandra asked with mock sadness dripping in her voice.