The Question

3rd POV
Ben and Mal have been going on multiple dates. They would hang out at school. Hug more, and talk more to each other. They would also text each other every single day. Or they would call and talk for hours and hours.
It's been weeks since Ben told Mal that he likes her.
But today, is going to be a special day for him, because at school he is going to ask out Mal.
He planned everything already, he brought some purple flowers, with dipped strawberries. And one last important thing, his school ring.
Ben hasn't told his parents yet about Mal. He is afraid that they might not accept her. But either way he wouldn't care.
Ben's POV
I quickly got out of bed and got into something nice. I made sure that I didn't look homeless.
Once I was finished getting ready, I ran out the door to go to school.
I am going to ask out Mal durning lunch.
I'm a bit nervous, I don't want to push our relationship fast. Right now we are really close friends. But that's going to hopefully change.
When I got to school Mal and her friends were already there.
I quickly went to my locker and put the flowers and strawberries in there.
Then I made my way to the bench that they are sitting on.

I quietly tipped toed my way behind Mal.
"Boo!" as I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck

"Ahhhh!" she screamed
I laughed
"Ben! Why would you do that?" as she smiled

"Sorry, I had too"
She didn't say anything. I hugged her from behind as she sat down, putting my arms gently around her neck and resting my chin on top of her head.
While her friends were talking, I whispered to her:
"I have a surprise for you later" I said
She leaned over her shoulder to look up at me.
"I wonder what it is" as she smiled
"I'm I going to love it?" she added

"Is that even a question silly"
She laughed
"Can I have it now?" she asked

"Nope. You have to wait until lunch"
She sighed
"Fine. I guess"
Then the bell rang to go to our first class of the day.
I released my arms off of her and then she stood up.
We both hugged.
"I will see you in History" as she pulled out of the hug
I stared at her lips wanting to kiss her.
She saw as I stared at her, so she kissed my cheek.
"Go to class, your going to be late" she said
I blushed when she kissed my cheek.
"Yeah, sorry, see you later" I said
Then off to class we went.
2 hours later...
It's break time. All our friends met up at a certain spot. Once again me and Mal just hugged throughout the whole entire break.
Of course we talked and laughed.
Then break was over. In a few hours lunch would arrive.
I went to my next class.
2 hours later...
ITS LUNCHTIME! When class was over I went to my locker and grabbed the stuff.
Mal and her friends were inside the cafeteria.
I put the flowers and strawberries inside my backpack so she wouldn't spot them right away.
When I got to the cafeteria I immediately saw them. So I got my food and went over.
"Hey guys" as I sat next to Mal

"Whats up Ben" Jay said

"Sup dude" Carlos said