Believe

Amy's P.O.V.

There I was, having a horrible day, when, all of a sudden, I see Scourge. I groan. He smiled his toothy smile. "Hey babe. Can I get a red velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting for my gf Fiona?" he asked. I was schocked. He has a girlfriend? It was only a matter of time. While I was getting his order I said, "Well, Scourge, I never thought you?d be tied to one girl. You sure have changed in these last ten years I've been gone." I smiled. He just huffed as I gave him his order. "Here." he sad mad giving me a wad of money. "Keep the change." and with that he left. I giggled. He gave me a hundred dollars in change.

I checked to make sure it was real. It was. I smiled and put it in my tips. The rest of the day was amazing. Time flew. I slept a dreamless fitful sleep.

Shadow's P.O.V.

"Sonic!" I yelled chasing him. "What!" Sonic snaps. "You made Amy leave me! Forever! You're gonna pay!" I yelled after him. He chuckled. I took out my phone discreetly and started recording just in case he confessed. "Well, I had to do something to get her to break up with you! It broke my heart to see her with someone else. So, I made the recording of you and Maria's conversation and changed it up making it sound you were confessing your love to Maria when you weren't. I'm an evil genius, and she'll never know." Sonic said grinning evilly. "Nope. She won't." I said sadly and left with my head hung ow and my ears down crying forgetting all about the recording. I went to the bakery and looked inside at Amy. She looked so happy now, so peaceful. I sighed. I walked home sadly and layed on my bed and drifted off into a fitful dreamless sleep.

(next day)

I woke up and got my shoes on. I picked up my phone. It was recording something. The recording! I stop it and shirten it to where Sonic had his confession. Better news is that it's a video so she could see if I tampered with it. I ran to the bakery and looked inside. Closed. I hear walking behind me. Amy! "Amy!" I exclaim. She frowns. "Amy. What I'm about to show you will show you I wasn't lieing. Please, if it doesn't convert you I'll leave you alone. This is a video not voice so you can see it hasn't been tampered with." I beg. She sighs then nods. I show her and she says,