Wedding

( A/N Srry for the time skip! This part is really important though! Special thx to @Wolfbrother76 for the idea for this chapter! A truly amazing writer!)

Amy's P.O.V.

I look in the mirror. I'm wearing a silky pink strapless dress that goes to my ankles. It's plain, but beautiful. It leaves a little trail behind me. I have a gorgouse head piece. It's sparkly. My flower girls are Cream and Cheese, my bridesmaids are Sally, Rouge, Blaze, and Maria. Rouge did my hair in a fancy bun with diamonds in it. I have natural looking make up on. I look stunning. The bridesmaids are wearing knee length strapless blue silky dresses. They all look beautiful and have natural looking make up on too except Rouge who is wearing her normal make up. My boquet is red, pink, and white roses. My father, a purple hedgehog, is wearing a black tux and a black tie. Shadow is wearing a black tux with a red tie. His best man is Silver. His bridegrooms are Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails is holding the rings. My while family is coming which is a lot.

I have a little sister, Amanda who is a red hedgehog with dazziling violet eyes. She has shoulder length quills. She's wearing a purple frilly dress that goes a little bit pass her thighs. She's wearing two inch purple heels. She's seventeen years old. My mom, Rachel, is a white hedgehog with sparkling blue eyes. She has shoulder blade length quills. She's wearing a red and white dress that looks like Anna's from Frozen coranation dress minus the symbols. My father, James, a purple hedgehog with firm jade eyes. His quills are like Sonic's. He's wearing a black tux and tie. My brother, Alex, a neon green hedgehog with calm dark blue eyes. He's wearing a black tux with a black bow tie. He's thirty and brought his wife, Alexis and their child Henry. My sister, Aleeshia, a dark blue hedgehog with brilliant violet eyes. She has her quills grown to her ankles. She has a braid. She's wearing a white silky dress that goes to her knees. She has a matching white headband to go with it. She's twenty-three.

The wedding has started and it's my dad and my turn to go down. I take a deep breath as me and my father step into the chaple. I smile a dazzaling smile. I get to the alter and my uncle, Fredrick a black fox with a white muzzle and sea green eyes. He's wearing my fathers outfit. After we get started and what seems like forever we finally get to the I do's. "Do you, Shadow the hedgehog take Amy Rose to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, in richness and in poor?" he asks. Shadow slips the diamon ring on my finger. "I do." Shadow says lovingly. "And do you, Amy Rose take Shadow the hedgehog to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, in richness an in poor?" he asks me. I slip the gold ring on Shadow's finger. "I do." I say looking into Shadow's eyes. "Then you may kiss the bride!" my uncle announces. We kiss each other passionatly while everyone cheers. Right after we break apart the door swing open and four dark figures appeared only two I recognized. They came into the light. I gasp. ".....!"