Maria

Ricardo's P.O.V.

"So where am I staying?" Maria asks Amelia. "You're staying on the fith floor on the fith door to your right." Amelia answers. "Thanks Amy." Maria says happily and leaves. "And me?" I ask them. "You're staying on the fith floor on the fith door to the left. Right across from Maria's." Shadow answers. I nod and head out to there. I walk in my room. It's a lime green bedroom with a queen sized neon green bed. I whistle. It's pretty impressive. The dresser and five person couch is violet. There is a 50" flat screen T.V. My eyes widen. Wow. There is a window that looks out into the five football field big backyard. I gape. There's a basketball court, a soccer field, a football field, a volleyball court, a track, and a swimming/lap pool. Their back yard is big. I walk into the hall and run into someone. I fall down with a thump and so does the other person. I rub my head and get up. I look at the other person. Maria.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I ask holding my hand out. She looks up and takes it. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." she answers blushing. She takes my hand and I pull her up. "So, you're getting a new house?" I ask. "You heard?" she asked. I nod. "*sigh* Well, yeah. A hedgehog named Scourge and his girlfriend Fiona were messing around with fire and my house caught on fire 'cause it's a log cabin. I'm having a new one built as an exact replica." Maria answers. "I don't have a home. I was a soldier and the only reason I could leave was to have them take everything of mine and I did." I answer. "Oh." she answers. "See ya around Maria. Looks like we'll both be here awhile." I say and go in my room. "See ya." she mumbles.