Freedom

Henry's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed. I stretched. I smelled food and let my nose lead me. I went down winding halls and big rooms before I found the food. Pancakes, bacon, sasage, and scrambled eggs! Yum! I licked my lips. Sally was cooking it all! She turned her head at me and smiled. "Hungry?" She asked. I nodded and heard my tummy roar. I grinned and Sally chuckled. She gave my a pancake, two pieces of bacon, three pieces of sasage, and a small helping of eggs. She set a glass of milk in front of my plate. I dug in and let out a large burp when I was done. I patted my stomach.

"Sally, are we alone in this place?" I ask her. "Yes. Why?" she asks. "I want to ask you something personal. I don't want anyone else to hear." I whisper so only she could hear. She smiles and nods. "Do you think they'll be here soon?" I ask.

Sally's P.O.V.

"Do you think they'll be here soon?" Henry asks. I grin. "Yes. They're probably ob their way." I whisper into his ear. He smiles. "Do you think they'll save you too?" he asks. I immeadiatly frown. I shake my head. "No Henry. No one can help me." I say sadly. "Do you think they'll try?" Henry asks. I nod. "I believe they will Henry." I answer. "Then there's hope." Henry says cheerfully grinning ear to ear. I smile at him. "Sally! Henry! We're back!" I hear Daren say. "Hush Henry. We can't speak of this in front of THEM." I whisper to him. He nods.

"Hey I'm hungry!" Scourge whines breaking through the group. "Then grab a plate. All of you. You all must be hungry." I say. "Not me." Mephiles says. I laugh. "No, not you. You never go hungry or thirsty." I say chuckling. Mephiles grunts and goes to his room. I laugh while everyone else but Henry stuffs their faces. I take Henry's hand and we go to his room. "Stay please." Henry begs. I nod. Oh Sonic, come save us soon.

Sonic's P.O.V.

Eggman's base is still miles away. I would be there now if it wasn't for the stupid water. I grunt sitting on the top of Maria and I's jet. "When are we gonna get there Tails?" I ask. 'Not for a while Sonic so just stay calm and chilax. Rest in the jet before we attack. You could use it.' Tails answers in the intercom. 'Don't worry Sally. I'm coming for you.'

Henry's P.O.V.

I sat on the bed. "Do you have to obey them?" I ask. Sally frowned and nodded. "Have you ever try to rebell or did they just tell you?" I ask. "They told me." Sally answered. "Why don't you try?" I ask persistently. "O-okay. I doubt it'll work anyways." Sally said.

Sally's P.O.V.

I try to turn into human. I open my eyes. "Whoah." Henry states. I look down and gasp. I'm human. I try to turn into a robot. It worked! I'm free!