Auntie Sally

Henry's P.O.V.

"And if you need anything just tell Sally. She'll be taking care of you." Amy instructed me. I nodded. "C'mon Amy. We're gonna miss the plane!" Shadow complains. "Goodbye Henry! Love you! See you soon!" Amy said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Goodbye Auntie and Uncie!" I said waving. "Goodbye guys! See you in a couple weeks or so!" Amy said waving. They got in the cab and left. "Wait, a couple weeks! How long is that Sally?" I ask. "Fourteen days." she answers. "Fourteen days! Auntie! Uncie! Wait for me!" I call racing after the cab. Sally catches me. "Oh, no you don't kid. I was instructed to take care of you so that's what I'll do. C'mon. These couple of weeks are just gonna fly by!" Sally exclaims. I stop struggling. "Okay Sally. If you say so." I grumble. Sally laughs at my reaction. "What do you want to do?" Sally asks. "Movie! Movie!" I answer excitedly. Sally giggles. "Okay. What do ya wannna watch kid?" Sally asks bending down to my level. "Frozen! Frozen!" I yell. "Okay, let's go." Sally says taking my hand as we walk inside. She puts the movie in and makes popcorn. She plays the movie while we drink soda and eat popcorn.

---------------------------------------------
Time Skip
---------------------------------------------

"In summer!" I sing at the top of my lungs. Sally giggles. "Okay kid, bedtime." Sally announces. "Okay Auntie Sally." I say and jump up. "What about Amy and Shadow?" Sally asks. "They my mommy and daddy now!" I say excitedly and I get into my PJ's and brush my teeth. I'm wearing my orange PJ's. I climb into bed. "G'night Auntie Sally!" I call out. "Goodnight kid." Sally says turning off my light and shutting the door.

(A/N) Hey guys! Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas present to you guys. Thanks for reading. Happy holidays!