Our Day Off

*Elisa's POV*

After about and hour or so of riding our horses, I finally noticed that Sasha and Connie we're both beside each other laughing and having fun, while Jean and I we're completely silent.

"Are we almost there?" Jean shouted out, sounding very annoyed.

"Yeah, only a few more minutes!" Sasha shouted back. "If you're so bored, why don't you talk to Elisa?" She suggested.

"As if!" Jean laughed, glaring at me.

After about five more minutes of silence, Sasha came to a stop, getting off of her horse, then tying the reins to a tree. When I got off we started walking, which took us about half an hour before we arrived at a lake of some sort, it was small, and had very blue water, with mountains on the horizon.

"Here we are!" Sasha said excitedly, pulling out an axe and cutting off some small branches for a fire.

"This is beautiful," Connie said, mouth gaping open as he looked around at the scenery.

"It is pretty," Jean sighed.

We then followed Sasha down to the shoreline, where we set up blankets with some old logs behind us, and set up the fire pit in the middle of it all. The blankets were arranged so that Connie was beside Sasha, and Sasha was beside me, and Jean was beside Connie, and we formed a semicircle facing toward the water.

"Let's have lunch!" Sasha shouted, bringing out the lunches that she had packed, and handed the out so we each had one.

*Time jump, after lunch*

After we cleaned up, Connie started taking his boots off, and then his jacket, but Jean stopped him before he could continue.

"What are you doing?!" Jean shouted, stopping Connie from taking his harness off.

"I'm going for a swim!" He shouted, then continued taking his clothes off.

"But you have nothing to swim in!" Jean shouted back, covering his eyes.

"I'll swim in my underwear!" Connie shouted, pulling his shirt off.

"Connie!" Sasha interrupted, throwing him an actual bathing suit.

"Thanks!" He caught it, then ran to hide behind the trees and change.

"Did you bring one for everyone?" Jean asked, looking a little excited.

"Yep! Here's yours!" She shouted handing him and black pair of shorts, just as Connie came running down towards the water.

"Woohoo!" Connie shouted, kicking the water with every step he took.

"Come on Elisa! Let's go!" Sasha shouted, handing me a black one piece bathing suit, with what looked like a big opening in the back.

"No thanks," I sighed, looking down.

"Not gonna happen!" She grabbed my arm, and started dragging me towards the trees.

After she and I were done changing into our bathing suits, hers was red with the same design as mine, we walked down to the water, but I just stood at the edge of where water met sand.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked me, stopping a few feet in front of me, where the water was up to her knees.

"I can't swim," I said quietly, feeling myself blush from embarrassment.

"That's okay! We'll help you!" Sasha shouted, grabbing my arm and pulling me so the water was up to my waist.

"Please don't make me do this," I whispered, noticing how scared I sounded.