Chapter 1

Chapter 1Jungkook's Sadness

Chapter 1
Jungkook's Sadness

Jungkook sobbed. He had nowhere to go. Seventeen and pregnant was not a great look. Jungkook bit his thumb and walked down to his apartment doors, where his landlord was. "Jungkookie, you got the money?" he asked.

"Please don't call me that sir." Jungkook said politely and handed the man the last of his cash. 

"Whatever." the landlord counted it then left and Jungkook bit his lip and walked back upstairs and cried.

Jungkook felt very sick and then ran to the bathroom and throwing up. He felt so sick and tired. He rubbed his stomach and then threw up again before standing up and brushing his teeth.

He looked at himself. "You Jeon Jungkook pull it together and stop feeling bad for yourself!"  I shout at myself before punching my mirror and causing it to break into millions of tiny pieces.

 "You Jeon Jungkook pull it together and stop feeling bad for yourself!"  I shout at myself before punching my mirror and causing it to break into millions of tiny pieces

Jungkook growled and picked up some glass, holding it to his wrist with old scars of the thing he's done for the past eight years.

Blood trickled down onto the floor and he cried. The pain was unbearable but he needed to be in control, to feel better. He does the same thing with food. He eats, throws up, and then repeat every other day.

Once Jungkook finished, he cleaned up the cuts so he won't become to infected.

Quicky and carefully, he wrapped up his arm then went downstairs back to the front. He walked up the street the one of the parks, but it was in the area where every teenager met up to go to the wall, kids played, adults talked and had outdoor work parties.

The sun slowly went down and Jungkook sat on the bench and watched as the kids played, wondering when his will be playing out here and enjoying his or her life while Jungkook watched. Will Jungkook marry anybody and his child will have a Dad? Will Jimin come back?

Jungkook was pushed out of his thoughts when a child tugged his shirt. "Sir!" the kid cried.

"Oh, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. 

"No!" the kid cried.

"Sweety what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know where my Nanny is? Daddy had sent me outside with her and I ran away because she hurt me!" He cries.

I touch his delicate face and wipe away those tears. "What's your name, mines Jungkook." Jungkook smiles.

"My name is Taeguk." He smiles. "And I call you Kookie." He tells me.

"Hm, okay." I giggle at the cuteness. "Where's your h-"

"I no go back to Daddy?" He shouts.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Can I see your phone?" I ask.

Taeguk hands over my phone and I are Grandma and Grandpa. I click Grandma.

"Taeguk?!" The person asked.

"No. Your grandson had ended up in the park near third and fifth." I say.

"Oh my gosh I've been so worried!" He says. It was a he! So male pregnancy isn't that uncommon. "I'll be there soon!" He informa before hanging up.

"Your Grandmother will be here soon." I inform Taeguk.

"Okay..." A child mutters.