Chapter 15 (M)

Chapter 15Never

Chapter 15
Never

Jungkook was finished cooking dinner and Taehyung had entered. Taeguk was still coming home from practice and it was 6:30.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and smiled at Jungkook. "Lookin like a sexy bunny, huh? You wear some of the sexiest things." Taehyung kissed Jungkook, smiling against the youngers lips.

"Ah, thank you." Jungkook said, starting to set up the table. Right when he made it back to the kitchen, Taehyung pushed him against the counter, making him sit. "Taehy-" 

"Thirty minutes, perfect. Just enough time." Taehyung opened Jungkook's legs. "Is it okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung took off Jungkook's shorts and underwear, pushing him back more. Taehyung took out his cock, and slowly entered Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and moaned softly.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's shirt as he slowly thrusted. Soft moans were heard from the younger as the elder thrusted into him hard, but slowly. "Your moans could make even a straight man want you, you know that baby?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook whimpered quietly, wanting more. Taehyung only sped up a little, making Jungkook moan louder, but still very soft.

Taehyung groans, feeling himself come close. He rubbed Jungkook, making the younger grip onto him harder. Taehyung goes deep int his lover, coming as his lover had come as well. "Go clean up yourself, I'll wait." Taehyung whispers.

Jungkook kisses his lovers lips before leaving.

Taeguk entered, his step mothers family behind him. Taehyung was sitting, playing on his phone, smiling to himself. "Taeguk, who's this?" Taehyung asked, gesturing to the family.

Taeguk went close to his father and whispered, "Kookie's parents." before Jungkook turned the corner, Taejook in his arms and JKook running around the apartment.

"Daddy!" JKook jumped on Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed him, but was to stunned to do anything.

"Taehyung honey." Jungkook turned the corner and met with his mother's eyes. His face turned into a growling face. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Jungkook asks. "Get out!" Jungkook shouts. "You made it clear you didn't want to see me!"

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, grabbing him and comforting him. "Jungkook," Jooheon said, walking over to his brother. "Jungkook, where have you been?" Jooheon asked. "Mom and Dad said you ran away!"

"I didn't! They kicked me out because I was gay and pregnant!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook carefully, and shushed him. "Look at Taejook baby, calm down. Calm down."

"Get them out." Jungkook whispers.

"I will." Taehyung says. "Go lay down. Take a pregnancy test. Something." Taehyung suggusted.

"Okay, I love you." Jungkook kissed Taehyung before leaving.

Taehyung turned around, glaring at Jungkook's family.

Jooheon had run after his brother and Minhyuk just stood there, looking like nothing was happening.

"Get the hell out of my house. You are not invited to the wedding you fucking assholes!" Taehyung shouted.

The Jeon family quickly left and Taehyung went to check on his wife who had fallen asleep on the bed with Taejook laying next to him and Jooheon rubbing his back. "Why do you no nothing about it?" Taehyung asks.

"Mom and Dad told me he ran away." Jooheon mutters.

"Hm." Taehyung ran a hand through his wife's delicate hair.