Chapter 9

Chapter 9All My Fault

Chapter 9
All My Fault

Taehyung woke up, feeling the side of the bed for his beloved. "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, sitting up. No body. "He must be making breakfast." Taehyung said to himself.

He opened the door, no smell of bacon, eggs or pancakes. Not even coffee cake. Taehyung's eyebrows furrow and walks downstairs to the kitchen. Taeguk holds a note and a necklace that Jungkook had.

"Daddy, read." Taeguk handed his father the note.

I'm sorry Taehyung

     I need to leave. I can't forgive you for what you did last night. I told you to stop, but you didn't. It hurt Taehyung. I took one of your cars, and my money. Don't go looking for me, I'm changing all my information. I love you and Taeguk a lot, but I can't have this happen again. I'm twenty one and needs to start my own life. Thank you for the past four years, I love you both.

- Jungkook

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face. "NO! HE CAN'T LEAVE!" Taehyung shouts, ripping the paper.

"Daddy, you're scaring me." Taeguk said.

"I-I'm calling your grandmother, okay!?" Taehyung yells.

"Okay." Taeguk gulps.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook's car pulled into the small Busan café on the edge of town. Jungkook got out, and Yoongi's eyes went wide.

Grabbing the child in the backseat, Jungkook walked in, his wonderful curly hair more messed up than usual.

Jungkook smiled down at his child then kissed his head before walking in. Yoongi got up quickly, trying to look closer at the boy he once knew, but now looks so grown up.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook turned around, facing the elder. "Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and grabbed Jungkook, hugging him tightly, trying not to hurt the child with Jungkook. "I haven't seen you in forever!" Yoongi smiles.

"Well yeah, I left." Jungkook looks down.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Um. Jimin got me pregnant." Jungkook looked down. "He hated me after that. And I moved to Seoul to start a new life. I started a babysitting job and just now quit." Jungkook looks at his old friend. 

"I would've been there for you. Stay with me, we can have sleepovers every night. I have maids and everything." Yoongi smiled.

"I'm fine hyung." Jungkook kisses his cheek like he used to, making Yoongi fall in love all over again.

"I will force you to come live with me Jungkook!"

Jungkook sat in Yoongi's bath, looking at the scars he had made. Jungkook looked through his bag, grabbing a razor and sliding it across his skin, letting the blood drip into the clear bath water, making it a red.

Again and again till Yoongi walked in, looking at Jungkook's naked body and the scars all over. "Jungkook." Yoongi said, getting on his knees near Jungkook and hugging him. "Don't do that." Yoongi cries. "Don't ever do that."

"I'm sorry Yoongi." Jungkook whispers.

"It's okay." Yoongi kissed Jungkook's lips slowly. 

Jungkook pushed away, looking at Yoongi. "I don't wanna kiss yet... I just broke up." Jungkook whispers, half lie, half truth.

"Oh, sorry, but lets get you cleaned up." Yoongi picked up Jungkook and kissed his cheek before setting him down on the couch he has in his bathroom. 

Taehyung was looking through Jungkook's Instagram. It was still public but he only posted pictures of his son. And Taehyung kept crying, he wanted to see his beloved. It's only been four weeks.

"Daddy, is Kookie coming back?" Taeguk asked.

"Someday." Taehyung explained, opening his arms for his son.

Taehyung hoped he took a shower today because he had sex last night with his ex girlfriend and Taeguk's Mom... Lisa.

"I saw you with Mommy last night talking, are you gonna get back together?" Taeguk asks.

"Maybe."

"NO I WANT KOOKIE!" Taeguk ran out of the room.