Chapter 13 (M)

Chapter 13Sweet Moments( Fluff and Smut!)

Chapter 13
Sweet Moments
( Fluff and Smut!)

Jungkook had spent a couple days in the hospital watching Taehyung and Taehyung would cuddle the Bunny he called Jungkook. And their child, Baby Bunny. Then Taehyung could go home and Jungkook said he's still gonna live with Yoongi but that he'd come over from six to eight before he'd leave and go home.

Taehyung waited, watching the clock. Jungkook was staying the night because there had been some news going around about muggers and Taehyung and Taeguk refused to let the Bunny Boy's leave. 

Jungkook walked in then covered his eyes. "Oh My gosh Taehyung." Jungkook said. 

"What?" Taehyung said innocently. "It's just something you can play with baby." Taehyung smirked and lured Jungkook over, kissing his soft lips. "Wanna do it. I'll go soft and slow?"

"Sure..." Jungkook looked down, blushing like crazy.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whimpered and moaned as Taehyung ate him out like a snack he was craving. To Taehyung, that was exactly what was happening. He was having his snack, he wanted so bad.

Jungkook gripped the bed. Taehyung stopped and lifted Jungkook's legs. Taehyung then started to finger his Bunny, making his bunny moan out lewdly. "Taehy-ah!" he found the prostate with ease. Taehyung added another finger and pressed against Jungkook's prostate hard, making Jungkook move his hips for more. Smiling, Tae started to finger him and it made Jungkook arch his back.

"I'm sorry but not yet baby." Taehyung takes out his fingers and kisses from Jungkook's neck to his waist and then licks his penis, making the younger shiver.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his beloveds cheek. Taehyung sat and grabbed Jungkook, laying him down and slowly entering. Jungkook whimpered at the pain but it soon became pleasure once the whole thing was in.

Jungkook made breakfast, singing his own song. Taehyung watched from the hall, as his lover was dancing around like the dork he is.

"Your hurt gaze looking at the same place as me. Will you still stay in dreams. Yeah. I hear the far-away ocean. Across a dream, over the horizon. Going to that place that becomes clearer. Take my hands now, you are the cause of my Euphoria." Jungkook danced around, singing. 

Taehyung chuckled and walked into the kitchen, getting behind Jungkook and kissing him. "You look hot in my clothes, wear them more often." Taehyung smiled.

"I will." Jungkook said.

"Good." Taehyung kisses future wife's cheek. "Be good for me, kay?" he asked.

Jungkook chuckled. "Never"