Chapter 21

Chapter 21Finally Awake

Chapter 21
Finally Awake

Jungkook's eyes opened, and he searched the dark room and saw Yoongi in the corner, sleeping. But JKook was awake, staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, putting a finger up to his lips and making grabby hands so JKook will jump into his arms.

Smiling, the little boy climbed up and went over to his mother, hugging him and cuddling. "Mommy's awake?" he whispers in a very quiet voice.

"Yes, Mommy's awake." Jungkook smiles. He's glad he has his baby back, his life, everything! "And he loves you." Jungkook kissed all over the boys face then smiled. He saw Taeguk and Taejook. Taejook in his own chair sleeping and Taeguk sleeping with a blanket under and over him on the floor.

Jungkook smiled at the boys that were with him.

Light poured into Jungkook's room. JKook slowly awoke again and then Taeguk and Yoongi awoke.

"Mommy, Mommy, when do you leave?" JKook asks.

"Hopefully soon. And then we'll go get a dog and move into a very nice house." Jungkook told him. "Just like I promised."

"J-Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes?" Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

Yoongi shook his head. "Taeguk, take the other two, I want to talk to Jungkook for some odd minutes." Yoongi says.

The boys leave and Yoongi smiles. "You're awake, how do you feel?" Yoongi asks.

"Great. Alive." Jungkook smiles.

"Go-" Yoongi was inturrupted by a pair of lips crashing into his own. Yoongi closed his eyes and deepened the kiss.

After a couple minutes, Yoongi and Jungkook pulled away to breathe. "I love you Yoongi." Jungkook smiles.

"I love you too. Always have." Yoongi smiles, and kisses Jungkook before standing up and grabbing the kids.

The kids crowded around Jungkook who was smiling and feeling fairly tired.

The doctors came in and did a checkup. And it turns out Jungkook is pregnant... And never wasn't, they made a mistake.