Chapter 6

Chapter 6Mama Kook

Chapter 6
Mama Kook

 3 years later

Jungkook smiled down at the two boys in front of him. He couldn't contain his excitement about the babies. Taeguk was eleven while his baby was only two and a half but the twenty year old was happy the two boys were playing together.

"Hey Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook hummed in respond.

"Who's the father of JKook?" Taehyung asked. "You've been living in my house for almost five years, at least tell me!" Taehyung gets defensive.

"It's something I won't bring up till JKook is ready." Jungkook says, glaring at his boss.

"Defensive much?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm very Defensive." Jungkook glares.

" Jungkook glares

"Whatever." Taehyung shrugs and then Jungkook checks the time.

"Taeguk, it's time for JKook to get a nap." Jungkook says in a sing song voice.

"Okay Kookie!" Taeguk helps JKook clean everything up and then Jungkook picks up JKook and holds Taeguk's hand as they go down the hall to JKook's room.

Jungkook set down his baby down gently, kissing his baby's cheek. "Love you JK." Jungkook says, kissing his son's head.

"Wuv you Mommy." JKook says.

Jungkook kissed his sons head again and then tucked him into his bed. Jungkook rubbed his sons back while the child fell asleep.

Taeguk watched as his Nanny put his son to sleep. Taeguk walked back out to where his father was. "Hey Daddy?" he asked, plopping himself on the couch.

"Yes Taeguk?" Taehyung asks.

"Can you marry Kookie so he can be my Mommy and JKook can be my brother. Then you and Kookie have baby so I have a third baby brother?" Taeguk asked.

Taehyung stared at his son with wide eyes. "Taeguk, no!" Taehyung hissed. "Why would you ask that?!"

"Because Kookie and you already act like married couples I see on TV. You fight, you hug, you take care of me and JKook." Taeguk says in defense.

"Taeguk, Kookie and I are just Boss and Employee." Taehyung says.

Jungkook laid on his bed, reading till he got a text on his phone.

Jimin: Hey Kookie...

Kookie: Why the hell are you contacting on me!? 

Jimin: You don't miss me? But, I wanna see you and my child. I miss you, and I wanna meet my son. And I wanna see you again.

Kookie: No.

Jimin: He's my son too, I'm the guys father.

Kookie: No, you're a sperm donor, you lost the father role when you told me to fuck off. And to get an abortion

Jimin: Jungkook! Please! I wanna be a family, like you wanted! 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed, turning off his phone then getting up. It was four and he needed coffee to stay up and do his college report.

Grabbing his shoes, he slipped them on and walked out to the living room. "I'm gonna go get a coffee." Jungkook says.

"Jungkook come here." Taehyung says.

Jungkook walks over. "Yes Taehyung."

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his ass and pulled him in close, kissing the younger with passion.

And the younger responded by kissing back.

"Kookie, Daddy,"