Chapter 8 (M)

Chapter 8

Pleading

*I forgot to add something: Mention of Rape*

Taehyung quickly threw Jungkook on the bed. "Taehyung what are you doing!?" Jungkook asked.

"Shh." Taehyung quieted Jungkook. "Can't you just be quiet."

Cries could be heard from the room, making the person on the other side very angry.

Jimin heard his love cry out in the pain Taehyung was giving him.

Jimin put his hands in fists. "I will destroy you Kim Taehyung! You hurt my Bunny, you will pay." Jimin whispers

It was now late and Taehyung was cuddling Jungkook. Jungkook had blood down his legs when Taehyung was done.

Jungkook got out of bed and went down to his sons room, packing some things for his son. He grabbed Taeguk and kissed his head before setting him back down to rest. "I love you." Jungkook whispers.

The boy grabbed his son and the extra one million from the past year. Taehyung did still pay him, and Namjoon and Jin did too.

Jungkook grabbed some clothes and then wrote a note for Taehyung, and then left his necklace for Taeguk next to it.

Quickly, Jungkook left, child in arms. Hopping into one of Taehyung's many cars, he started it and drove off, child in the backseat and his ass hurting like crazy.

Jungkook couldn't forgive Taehyung for this. He's not coming back. He's now on his own.

"I will never forgive you Kim Taehyung. You have hurt me beyond repair." Jungkook whispered to himself and then took off onto the street, turning many corners. He was going to start a life where he's originally from, Busan. Hopefully he won't see Jimin either anytime soon. He was so sick of men! He wanted to see Hoseok again, and his friend Yoongi. "I'm over his shit." Jungkook pulled onto the long road to Busan, stepping on the gas pedal.