Chapter 11

Chapter 11Hospital Visit

Chapter 11
Hospital Visit

Jungkook was with Yoongi, dancing on the dance floor. Jungkook had a singing audition so they decided to spend some time partying while Yoongi's Butler watched the kids.

Taehyung was there too, it was Seoul and he was there with his friends Kai and Jimin. Jimin noticed a very mature looking Jungkook in a suite and being all sexy, grinding on Yoongi. Made him a little jealous.

"Taehyung." Kai said, "isn't that your old babysitter over there grinding on that guy?" he asked.

Taehyung looked up, seeing Jungkook and Yoongi, both grinding and dancing. Taehyung groaned then palmed his groin.

Jungkook was looking more mature and sexier than ever. Under the lights he looked like a snack that Taehyung would eat.

"Jungkook I asked them to play your song!" Yoongi shouted.

"Thank you Hyung." Jungkook smiled and they started the song

Jungkook and Yoongi were dancing. Jungkook looked very sexy in his suit. He was feeling himself, having men look at him like he was prey.

Taehyung smiled, walking over to Jungkook and grabbing his ass. Jungkook's instinct took over, pinning Taehyung on the ground.

His eyes went wide when he saw Taehyung then growled. Jungkook let go, grabbing Yoongi and they left.

Taehyung followed Jungkook outside. "Kookie Baby, please."

"Shoot!" Yoongi said.

"NO!" Jungkook shouted at his best friend

A bullet hit Taehyung in the chest and Jungkook hurried over, taking off his shirt and putting pressure on the wound, then calling 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" the man asked.

"Halo Club on third, Seoul, Kim Taehyung has been shot!" Jungkook shouted.

"We will be there in a second sir." the 911 operator said.

Jungkook was now sitting on Taehyung and keeping pressure on the wound. "Kookie, baby." Taehyung said. "If I die, I give you my fortune and you need to take good care of Taeguk, kay?" he asked.

"You're not dying!" Jungkook shouted.

The ambulance showed up and took Jungkook and Taehyung to the hospital while Yoongi went to the hotel to check up on JKook and Taejook.

"Sir, how did this happen?" the nurse said.

"I don't know." Jungkook lied.

They arrived at the hospital and took Taehyung straight into surgery so Jungkook was left alone.

Jimin arrived to the hospital at 2:00am and had given Jungkook some clothes to wear so he wasn't all dressed up.

Jungkook and Jimin sat side by side, completely silent

"I still love you." Jimin said.

"My heart belongs to somebody else." Jungkook says. "You lost your chance when you broke my heart all those years ago." Jungkook looked at his ex boyfriend.

Jimin hugged Jungkook. "I know. But Taehyung used you. Hurt you. Why do you forgive him but not me?" Jimin asks.

"I forgave you a couple years ago." Jungkook admitted. "But you weren't there for me and JKook, and I can't forgive you for leaving." he looked at Jimin, tears in his arms. "Taehyung didn't leave me, he hurt me physically, but he didn't leave his child. I didn't even know I was pregnant with his child till I was two months pregnant. And by then, I had deleted him from my life. You left. He never did. You hurt your child. He hurt me." Jungkook looks down.

"Jungkook. I will always love you. You are the only one for me." Jimin said.

"You lost that chance..." Jungkook says.

"I at least want to meet my child, maybe we can co-parent." Jimin says, looking very hurt and in need of that emptiness being filled.

"Once we're done with this, but not right now, okay?" The younger looked down.

"I understand, as long as I can be close to you." Jimin says.

A nurse came out, and walked up to Jungkook. "He is fine, but he's sleeping, and he won't be able to get up and do anything energy draining for a while." she explains. "Surgery went well. And he should be waking up soon."

"Great." Jungkook smiled.

"Is there anything we should worry about?" the nurse asked.

"I don't think so." Jimin answered it that time. The nurse bowed and took her leave. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh.

"Kookie... Is that you?"