Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sleeping

Jungkook had fallen asleep as soon as he hit the guest room pillow.

Jin ad Namjoon were arguing about Taehyung and how Taehyung is going to be mad because there is a random person in their house.

 "HE'S A RANDOM KID!" Jin yelled.

"And he's lonely! I can tell his parents kicked him out just for getting pergnant. People like that fuckin suck!" Namjoon eats a cookie and then Seokjin comes up to him.

"Namjoon, i understand, but we could've just left him at the hospital!" Jin says.

"I coldn't do that to the poor kid. He seems so lonely, and Taeguk likes him." Joon finishes his cookie.

"Ugh! Joon you are the worst!" Jin complains. "You annoy me."

"But you love me." Namjoon smiles.

"Taehyung is gonna be back so-"

"Hey Eomma!" Taehyung shouts.

"Yes?!" Namjoon calls.

The yelling woke up the two younger boys in the house and they both got out of their beds and stood in the hallway.

"The hell, why is there a kid in my house." Taehyung asks.

"I'll leave. Thanks for the water Mr. President." Jungkook bows but Namjoon grabs Jungkook, dragging him back to bed. 

"Your Mother decided to pick up a pregnant man who found your son in the park. WHERE THE HELL IS THIS KIDS NANNY TAEHYUNG!" Jin shouts.

"I don't know. She came to my hotel around six." Taehyung says. "She said she returned Taeguk back to you." Taehyung explains, sitting down. He gave his Appa a side eye. "You wouldn't understand how hard it is to take care of this kid." Taehyung whines.

"I've been taking care of him since he was born! You were there for the first year then basically now he's fatherless! And his Nanny's don't care! Me and your mother are busy you dumbass

"I've been taking care of him since he was born! You were there for the first year then basically now he's fatherless! And his Nanny's don't care! Me and your mother are busy you dumbass. We're struggling!" Jin complains about his son to his own son.

"Jungkook finally calmed down and let me feed him crackers." Namjoon comes back, wearing his simple black jeans and his favorite shirt. "I like that kid. But he needs help. Babe can we keep him?" Namjoon asks his husband.

"Can he Nanny?" Taehyung asks.

"He's a soon to be mother so maybe." Namjoon smiles.

"If he can Nanny, he can stay. I have a tour next year and with the new schedule, I don't think I'll be home a lot." Taehyung explains.

"You suck at being a parent." Namjoon says.

"Why the hell do you say that!?" Taehyung asks.

"Because you don't even care about your own sons well being! BUT FINE, FUCKING LEAVE YOUR CHILD!" Namjoon growls. "I can't believe I raised you! How the hell did you change? Was it that girlfriend of yours?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung threw a glass of wine that was on the coffee table at his mother, making Namjoon scream. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" Seokjin shouted. "Get out!" Jin pointed to the door.

"Gladly!" Taehyung leaves and walks downstairs to the lobby.

Fuck them...