Chapter 5

Chapter 5
JKook

Jungkook screamed at the pain he was feeling in the hospital room. He felt like he was going to die at this point. 

"Jungkook calm down." Namjoon rubbed his hand. "It's all okay. You're almost there!" he cheered Jungkook.

"I can't hyung!" Jungkook shouted.

"Push Jungkook! I swear to god if don't push I will take that baby out of there myself with no mercy!" Namjoon shouted.

Jungkook pushed one last time and then crying filled the air. Jungkook was breathing heavily and cried at the pain that had ran in his body.

Outside the door, Taehyung was flinching at the crying and the screaming. Taeguk was on his lap so he decided to call his friend, closest friend, to keep him sane.

Taeguk walked off his Dad's lap and snuck into Kookie's room. Kookie was holding a baby and crying still. Hapiness, and the pain of the day. "Kookie?" Taeguk asked.

"Hm?" Jungkook looked at Taeguk. "Taeguk come here, come hold your cousin." Jungkook smiled, patting his bed.

Taeguk smiled and got onto the bed. Jungkook told Taeguk how to hold the baby and Taeguk smiled down at the little baby in his lap. "Grandma, he's so cute!" Taeguk said excitedly. "What's his name?" he asked.

"JKook." Jungkook said, moving himself a little. "Jeon JKook." he finishes.

"I like that name. So I call him Kookie Jr." Taeguk says.

"If you want." Jungkook giggles.

"Cool!" Taeguk hands the baby back to Jungkook and Jungkook cuddles his baby. "Imma go tell Daddy that his name is JKook." Taeguk hops down.

"Okay Taeguk." Jungkook smiles happily, glad to have the little boy in his life. And now he's even happier to have another.

"Daddy!" Taeguk said as he skipped down the hall. "Kookie's baby is JKook! Or Kookie Jr." Taeguk stopped in front of his uncle Park Jimin. "Hi Uncle Jimminie." Taeguk smiled.

"Hey buddy." Jimin held out a pair of headphones. "Here ya go buddy." Jimin says.

Namjoon walks out, smiling. "Yay, finally, somebody had to give birth sooner or later!" Namjoon giggles.

"Joon whacha talkin about?" Jimin asked.

"Oh. I took a kid in a couple months ago when he was pregnant and alone. He became Taeguk's Nanny, but he's absolutly lovely, but he just gave birth." Namjoon pulled up a picture of Taeguk, Jungkook and the new baby. Jimin's eyes went wide, but soon went back to normal.

 Jimin's eyes went wide, but soon went back to normal

"So, he lives with you?" Jimin asked.

"He's practically family!" Namjoon said.

"Oh, okay." Jimin said.

Then Jimin Thought...

Why would Jungkook worm his way into Namjoon's heart. Taehyung better not a lay a finger on Jungkook or else I might actually have to plan my best friends funeral. Because Jungkook will always be mine.