Chapter 7 (M)

Chapter 7Shit!

Chapter 7
Shit!

"Kookie, Daddy?"

That voice.

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung was almost completely taking off his shirt. "Taeguk?" Taehyung asked, pulling Jungkook's shirt down and Jungkook got off his lap, blushing.

"Are you guys married now!?" Taeguk asked.

"No!" Jungkook and Taehyung say at the same time.

"Aw, then why you kiss?" Taeguk asked.

"Um, Jungkook go get your coffee," Taehyung says. He leans into Jungkook's ear. "Buy something cute too, I'm taking you out tonight." he whispers.

"Okay." Jungkook scurries out of the house and down the stairs into the lobby then outside. He walked down to the garage and got into Taehyung's car he uses. Jungkook pulled out of the garage and onto the streets of Seoul.

Jungkook parked the car at his favorite coffee shop then hopped out.

He looked cute with the overalls and his hair in his face, making people stare at his bunny complection

Jimin saw Jungkook go into one of his favorite coffee shops. Jimin quickly got out and ran up to Jungkook. "Jungkook!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook turned around then growled. "Why the hell are you in this part of town!?" Jungkook snaps.

"Babe I want you! I want you all to myself! I want our baby, and I want you!" Jimin says, grabbing Jungkook's hips, causing Jungkook to knee him in the groin. "What the hell Kook?" Jimin looks at his ex boyfriend and baby mama.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" Jungkook says. "Don't touch me or my child." Jungkook slaps Jimin before walking away into the coffee shop.

Jimin got into the car and headed to his best friends apartment. He parked in the garage then took the elevator to the top floor. He entered the penthouse, seeing Taehyung talking with his son about something.

"But you and Kookie kiss." Taeguk says.

"Yo!" Jimin shouts, making their attention come to him. "The fuck yall talkin bout?" he asks, sitting next to Taeguk.

Looking up, I saw a picture of Taeguk and another child that looked like Jungkook, but I have to be imagining that, right?

"Dada." a tiny voice said and a little boy came running out of the room and hugging Taehyung. "Dada!" the boy said.

"Yes JJ?" Taehyung asks.

"Where's Mommy?" the boy asks.

"Mommy's getting coffee, he'll bring you back something." Taehyung says.

"So you're sleeping with the babysitter?" Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"No, this is his son. But we might start sleeping together. Taeguk approves." Taehyung says, holding onto the baby.

"Taehyung sorry I'm a little late." a sweet voice says, the door closing. "I got you a normal black coffee with a dash of sugar. Two hot chocolates. And my coffee, am I good?" the voice the enters the kitchen.

Taehyung stands up, "Perfect." Taehyung went into the kitchen and handed the baby over to somebody. "Come meet my friend." Taehyung grabs the younger boys hand and kisses the boys lips before they come out to the living room.

Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's and his eyes widened.

Jimin smirked. "Hello, you must be the Nanny." Jimin says, eyeing Jungkook's body and holding out his hands.

"Yes." Jungkook puts it simply and shakes Jimin's hand.

"And," Taehyung kisses Jungkook's ear, making the younger blush, "my lover," Taehyung smiles.

"Really?" Jimin asks.

"Mhm." Taehyung says.

"Taehyung can I talk to you?" Jungkook asks.

"Of course." Taehyung says.

Jungkook sets JKook down with Taeguk and then the two leave to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook is quickly thrown down onto the bed...