Chapter 19

Chapter 19Wishes

Chapter 19
Wishes

Yoongi stared at Jungkook's almost lifeless body. The pain in Yoongi's chest hurt so badly. He missed his bunny.

He was gonna find who did this and kill em on spot. And he was plotting to kill Taehyung too. Because Jungkook is not a hoe, he shouldn't be played with. But Yoongi knew he couldn't do that. One, Jungkook. Two, he's rich.

Taeguk knocked on the door. "They're letting Jimin visit." Taeguk explains.

Yoongi nods, and Jimin walks in. "How's the condition?" he asks.

"Uh, a little better. He's been twitching here and there and he even made this little noise, so he's moving..." Yoongi explained.

Taehyung walked in after a couple minutes. "How is h-"

"Leave!" Jimin shouted, pointing to the door. "You are not wanted in here!"

Yoongi nods and snaps, two bodyguards taking Taehyung outside.

The two males sigh. "You're lucky that Jungkook forgave you, or you'd be dead." Yoongi says.

"Figured that." Jimin bit his lip...

"Yeah." Yoongi looked at Jungkook and kissed his lips gently. "He's so broken..." Yoongi comments.

Jimin nods, wiping his tears. "I love him so much, and he still ends up with an asshole, he has a type..." Jimin comments.

Yoongi chuckled. "He does, doesn't he?"

"Is Mommy okay?" JKook peaked around the corner. "Is he awake?!" the small boy smiled.

"Sorry Baby Kook. But Mommy isn't awake..." Jimin says.

"Why?" JKook asks.

"Mommy's sick." is all Jimin had said before taking the child back to Taeguk in the waiting room. "He's got his mother's curiosity." Jimin comments.

"Yup." Yoongi nods.

Jimin sat in his room, looking at the window. A nurse came in. "Mr. Park, how are you feeling?" she asks.

"I'm okay." Jimin says and turns to her. "I just miss my family." Jimin looks back out the window. It was sunny on one of the gloomiest days.

"Okay Mr. Park, I'll bring your dinner in fifteen." The nurse bows and leaves Jimin's quiet room.

Sighing, Jimin started to write down his feelings.

Jungkook's still sick. He's in his twentieth surgery now, and Yoongi told me he's feeling better, but I don't know. I really miss him. My son has visited me, but he really misses his mother. All he does is talk about how Mommy's gonna get better and then we'll all go to Disney Land in America sense me and Jungkook have Passports and Yoongi will come too.

I thought he was exactly like his mother, looking at the bright side of things... I still remember when he had told me he was having my son, and i had told him to fuck off, and left him. Hoseok was there, and now Hobi's nowhere to be seen. Nobody's heard from him in three-four years now?

But anyways, we miss him, we're waiting for him to come back with some crazy thing. Wait, there is a new model who had looked like Hobi, and I was kinda curious about that. I mean, the name is Hobiboy.

Thunder clapped and it made Jimin jump. He wrote it down.

Weather: Thunder and Lightning.
Day: 35
Feeling: Sad.