Chapter 2

Chapter 2Pregnant Kookie

Chapter 2
Pregnant Kookie

Jungkook looks down at the child. He was so tired. Both of them were close to falling asleep. "Kookie, are you pregy?" Taeguk asked.

Jungkook's eyes went wide "why do you think that?" Jungkook asks.

"You keep touching your belly." He says, looking at Jungkook's belly. "You're not big yet. So are you married?" Taeguk asks.

"No. But I'm expecting a new baby." Jungkook chuckles.

"So you're a Mommy, like my Grandma?" he asks.

"You could say that." I chuckle.

"My Mommy left us. Daddy never forgave her and he hates me now." Taeguk started to cry.

"Taeguk." Jungkook hugged the little boy and started to comfort him. "He doesn't hate you." Jungkook smiles at the boy.

"Taeguk!" Somebody shouted.

The two boys looked at the man in front of him. "Grandma!" Taeguk yelled and jumped onto the man and Jungkook stood up, smiling. "Grandma! This is Kookie, I like Kookie' he's mine!" Taeguk hissed.

"Thank you for calling me." the older man smiled down at Jungkook who rubbed his eyes and hummed a 'welcome' before yawning. "Come with me, you must be very tired." the man holds out his hand.

"I'm fine." Jungkook says. "I only live a couple blocks from here." Jungkook explains.

"No, no, I insist, you're very skinny and to be honest, I want you to visit the hospital." the man bites his lip, nervous.

"No, no, I don't have the money!" Jungkook says.

The man grabs Jungkook's hand and drags him to the car, Taeguk right behind them. The car was fucking nice. A man was in the drivers seat and then Jungkook got hit in the face. FUCKING KIM NAMJOON AND KIM SEOKJIN.

Why the hell am I in this car? Jungkook thought. With a seven year old, and the president along with his husband!

"Seokjin head the hospital, no questions ask, I'll explain later." Namjoon says.

"I wanna go home!" Jin protests.

"GET TO THE HOSPITAL! KOOKIE NEEDS TREATMENT!" Taeguk shouted.

The car fell silent and Jin drove off to the hospital at his grandson's request as his wife was being overdramatic but now his grandchild.

"I really don't need to go to the hospital. I just wanna go home." Jungkook explains.

"Ah! He can live with us for a little!" Namjoon smiled. "Our house doctor can take care of him for the time being." Namjoon giggled. 

"So we have another baby running around when Kookie gives birth?!" Taeguk asked.

Namjoon turned around. "You're pregnant?" Namjoon smiles calmly and happily.

"Yeah." Jungkook's hand traveled down to his small stomach.

"OH MY GOD! Jin get Lee to give him an ultrasound! Oh my gosh I want to see it!" Namjoon turned around. "How long?" Namjoon asks, all excited.

"6 weeks." Jungkook answers.

"Aw." Joon smiles. "Where's the father?" he asks.

"I don't talk about that." Jungkook admits.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Joon frowns. "But we'll get you feeling better soon." Joon says.

"I can take care of myself." Jungkook says.

"By the way you look and act, you need the fucking help dear." Joon glares, shutting Jungkook up on the rest of the ride home.

Well I guess I'll see the President's House.