Chapter 12

Chapter 12My Babysitter

Chapter 12
My Babysitter

"Kookie, is that you." a voice said.

Jungkook turned to see Taeguk, he was so grown up. He was now between eleven and thirteen and Jungkook smiled. "Yeah." Jungkook smiled.

Taeguk hugged Jungkook, taller than the elder boy. "Kookie I missed you!" Taeguk said.

"I missed you too buddy, now you're hugging Kookie tight, let go a little." Jungkook asks, getting the younger to pull back and look at Kookie. "You look so mature." Jungkook pet Taeguk's cheek in a motherly way.

"You look like you're a business man, even in a hoodie." Taeguk commented.

"Oh, yeah. Well I'm a music artist." Jungkook shrugged.

"Why did you hug my son?!" a woman came in, yelling at Jungkook.

"Uh, what?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mom. This is Jungkook, Dad's old maid/babysitter." Taeguk explained and Jungkook waved.

The woman slapped Jungkook and Jimin went into defense mode, putting the woman's hands behind her back. "DON'T TOUCH HIM EVER AGAIN!" Jimin snaps.

"Why!?" she asked. "He looks like a fucking slut in that outfit and that slut just hugged my son!" she shouted. "And slept with my husband!"

"Gives you no excuse!" Jimin shouted back at the woman, sitting her on a chair and Jungkook sat down where he was and Taeguk and Jimin sat next to him. Jungkook leaned his head against Jimin and fell asleep.

"MOMMY!" a voice shouted, awaking the young mother.

Jungkook looked over to see Yoongi holding Taejook and JKook jumping up and down. "Mommy! Mommy! Are you okay?!" JKook asked. "You look like you cry." JKook says, jumping onto Jungkook and wiping his mother's tears.

"I'm fine baby, just under stress. Now get down so I can hug your brother." Jungkook says.

JKook gets down and Yoongi has a pair of extra clothes for Jungkook. "Thanks hyung." Jungkook says.

"No problem." Yoongi smiles. Jungkook kissed Taejooks head.

The nurse came out and tapped Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook turned around. "Yes?" he asked.

"Mr. Kim would like to see you and his child." the nurse said.

Jungkook nodded, looking at Taeguk then moving his finger so he would stand next to Jungkook. "Do you want to hold your brother Taeguk?" Jungkook asked.

Taeguk's mouth dropped. "Really, y-you and Dad did it?" he asks.

"Yeah." Jungkook whispers. "That's why I left, but do you want to hold Taejook. Both of your names start with Tae like your Dad's." he smiled widely.

Taeguk took Taejook from Yoongi. "Hi Taejook, I'm your big brother." Taeguk said to the younger baby in his hands.

"Your father wants us, we should go." Jungkook says, grabbing Taeguk's hand and leading him to his fathers room.

Taehyung was sitting up, complaining to the nurse how he wanted something homemade. "Taehyung, respect the person that's feeding you." Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

"I'm older than you!" Taehyung hissed.

"But I'm wiser." Jungkook says. Jungkook looks at Taeguk and then nods his head over to Taehyung who was curiously staring at his son holding a baby.

"Dad, this is Taejook, he's your son. And Jungkook's son." Taeguk handed Taehyung the child and Taehyung looked down at the child in admiration. 

"He's beautiful." Taehyung says. "Just beautiful. Like Mommy." Taehyung rubbed the baby's back and smiled down at it. "Jungkook, is this why you left?" Taehyung asked.

"I left when you physically hurt me that night. I didn't want to tell you about Taejook so I kept my distance." Jungkook looks down.

"Well I wish I was there for you and my child." Taehyung says, grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling Jungkook on top of him. "Fucking marry me Jungkook, I don't care, just marry me."

"Tae-"

Jungkook was cut off by a yell then being thrown on the floor. "BURN THAT TRASH OF A CHILD!" Taehyung's wife yelled. Jungkook hissed at the pain in his leg.

Taehyung growled, protectively holding his son. "Leave, nobody wants you here!" Taehyung shouted. "I only wanted to marry you for Taeguk!"

She gasped, slamming the door shut.

On the floor, Taeguk was helping Jungkook with his leg. "It's not broken." Taeguk says. "But maybe you should sit and talk to Dad, I'll talk to your friend about the injury." Taeguk then leaves and it's just Jungkook and Taehyung with their child.

"You look beautiful Jungkook..."