Chapter 16 (M)

Chapter 16Wedding Affairs

Chapter 16
Wedding Affairs

Jungkook looked at all the pretty dresses. Taeguk and Yoongi refused to let Jungkook go without at least going shopping for a dress and heels. Taehyung was doing cake tasting with Jimin... Jungkook thinks.

Taehyung took off his shirt as he entered Jisoo's apartment. "Hey baby." he winked.

"Hey" Jisso said, taking off her shirt and jeans then jumping on Taehyung, kissing him.

Jungkook tried on another dress. It looked really cute on him. Yoongi clapped, "I love it baby." Yoongi used to call him baby, and guess it's back.

"I'm not sure Hyung. It's pretty hot in this." Jungkook muttered under his breath. 

"Ah, okay, lets keep looking then." Yoongi was looking for a dress and found one that was very well Jungkook. "How about this one?" 

"I like that one." Jungkook smiled.

"Good, I think I'll buy you this one then." Yoongi said.

"Hyung, I can get it, I have my own money." Jungkook said.

"I don't care. My best friend's getting married." Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook facepalmed. "Sometimes I hate you." he mutters.

"I love you too Mr. Wuver!" Yoongi smiled and hugged Jungkook's waist. "I'm so happy you're getting married to the love of your life." Yoongi smiles at his best friend.

"I wish Hobi was here." Jungkook said.

The door opened. "Who said I wasn't?" Hoseok asked.

"Hobi!" Jungkook shouted, jumping on his friend. "Ah! I missed you! I missed you!" Jungkook smiled.

"I missed you too, now, let's go pick your fuckin dress and get you some sexy ass shoes so you go down that aisle lookin like the queen you are." Hobi smiled.

" Hobi smiled

Taehyung had Jisso jumped up and down on Taehyung's large dick. They had been a secret couple for the past couple months. After Taehyung proposed to Jungkook, he started to sleep with Jisso. He loved Jungkook and her.

"Ah!" she shouted as she kept going.

Taehyung came again and pushed Jisso off, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

"How was your day?" Jisso cuddles into Taehyung.

"It was okay. Jungkook's going shopping for a wedding dress with my son and his friend. I think he's been sick lately. Because he'll throw up, so I hope he's okay. I don't need another child either." Taehyung mutters the last part.

"Well, maybe just leave all your kids and come with me. It's not like you love Jungkook anyways." Jisso said.

"I do love him, so shut the fuck up. I just don't like having all the kids around." Taehyung scoffed.

"Gosh, don't you love me?" the woman growls.

"Yeah," Taehyung answers. "But I also love Jungkook."