Chapter 14

Chapter 14Cries

Chapter 14
Cries

Jungkook put all of JKook and Taejook's toys away. Taeguk was working on his assignment while Jungkook did.

"Hey Kookie?" Taeguk asked.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you ever think of your parents?" he asks.

Jungkook froze.

"W-Why?" he asked, turning around to look at the kid.

"Well... You've always lived with a friend or with us. When you were found you were living on $5 a week." Taeguk said. "So what happened between you and your parents?"

Jungkook sat down, clearing his throat and looking into Taeguk's eyes. "Well, Taeguk." Jungkook started. "I was sixteen, I was in love with an idiot who left me. I had told my friends that I was gay, and they told me I wasn't, and neglected my existence." Jungkook had tears starting to run down his face. "And... at seventeen, I slept with my boyfriend, and ended up pregnant three weeks later. While my parents were at work, I was preparing to tell them about their grandbaby."

"They didn't accept it, did they?" Taeguk asked.

"Not at all. They kicked me to the street with only my phone, twenty bucks and two outfits, my school outfit and the ones I had. Soon after that, my parents didn't pay my tuition. And I was broke, alone and needed help. And I was lucky to find you in the park, crying. I called your grandparents and they didn't allow me to leave. Then I lived with your Dad. along with you, and had my baby."

Jungkook runs a hand in the boys hair. "Well now you're popular. Getting married to the seventh richest man and the son in law of the most powerful person in Korea is huge!" Taeguk says.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it." Jungkook smiles warmly at his step son and kisses his cheek. "Get ready, we're going to the store soon." Jungkook chimes.

Taeguk smiled to himself, thinking of a way to help Jungkook.

Grabbing his laptop later that night, he looked up Jungkook's parents. They were wealthy and had three kids... Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jooheon, Jeon Minhyuk...

Taeguk looked at the website, clicking on it. It showed their phone number.

Quickly typing it into his phone, the thirteen year old called them. "Hello?" a voice said.

"Mr. Jeon?" Taeguk put on his father's voice.

"Oh my gosh, is that the famous Kim Taehyung!?" he asked.

"Yes, yes. I have an offer. I need you to come to my house, **** street, Complex **, and number  ***" Taeguk says. "Be here by five, for dinner." 

Taeguk hung up and Jungkook entered the room. "Everything okay in here Taeguk?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothin, talkin to a friend. He and some friends are coming over for dinner, can you make extra?" Taeguk asked.

"Okay." Jungkook walked more into the room and tucked the boy into bed. "Have sweet dreams Taeguk." Jungkook whispers kissing his head before getting up and leaving.

Taeguk smiled to himself.