Chapter 4

Chapter 4Mommy Kookie

Chapter 4
Mommy Kookie

5 months since Taehyung left

Jungkook cleaned up the kitchen. He had a six month pregnant belly. And he was about to give birth next month too. He would be lying to say he wasn't worried.

Namjoon forced him to go baby shopping, and they had a babyshower. Jungkook had made friends with a guy named Lee Minhyuk who was a business man close to Jin and Namjoon.

It was September 1st and Jungkook's birthday.

Jungkook was reading when Joon burst in. "Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled, startling the new eighteen year old. "Oh, sorry babe. But it's your birthday. So I got you a whole bunch of stuff." Namjoon says.

"I don't need anything. You've done enough." Jungkook complains about the pampering.

"I insist." Namjoon says. "But anyways, I think we should do the party here, and I can invite some of my friends." Namjoon smiles.

"I'm good. I wanna lay down." Jungkook admits.

Namjoon frowns. "Whatever you please, but you're still opening gifts from everybody." Namjoon glares.

"Okay, Okay." Jungkook stands up and stretches his back before waddling to his room and laying down, starting to doze off.

Taehyung walked upstairs into his apartment and opened the door where his mother was reading. "I'm back."

"Welcome back." Namjoon answered simply.

"Where's that Nanny?" Taehyung asked. "Isn't he supposed to take my bags?"

"One, he's very pregnant. Two, he's sleeping. Three, he's a Nanny, not a maid." Namjoon smiled at his son and took the bag his son was holding and threw it on the couch.

Taeguk came running around the corner, yelling. "GRANDMA! JUNGKOOK'S IN LABOR!" he shouted.

- Flashback -

Jungkook sat in the coffee shop. He sipped his coffe while his boyfriend was flirting with the waitress. He was sitting with his best friend and listening to a story about Hoseok's story of how a girl had tackled him.

 He was sitting with his best friend and listening to a story about Hoseok's story of how a girl had tackled him

"Jungkook cheer up, he'll stay, if he doesn't. I will personally rip off his balls and feed them to his dog." Hoseok said.

Jungkook chuckled at his friends bad humor. But he was very worried. His parnets already kicked him out and he was living with Hoseok who was leaving for college soon and then he'd be alone. So If Jimin will take care of the baby and him, he'd be good, right? Jimin loves him. Right?

Jimin came back. "We got something to talk bout?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I'm Pregnant Jimin." Jungkook admits.

"YOU'RE KIDDING!" Jimin laughs.

"No, he's not." Hoseok butt in.

"My parents kicked me out last week..." Jungkook says. "And we're going to have a baby." Jungkook looks at his boyfriend.

"WE'RE DONE! DON'T CALL ME! DON'T MESSAGE ME! DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME! EVER!" Jimin shouts, leaving the coffee shop, leaving Jungkook and Hoseok to look at each other.

"Jungkook please don't cry." Hosoek says.

Jungkook had tears running down his face. "I'm not crying. I'm not crying. Not. Crying." he chanted.

I'm Not Crying...