the rosar!o clan

alejandro was a player once he moved to Los Angels

alejandro was a player once he moved to Los Angels. he thought of it as a little escape before he has to grow up and settle down one day so he took it as an opportunity to screw around.

yes, he was sweet to everyone he met in Los Angels but if he ever saw the chance to fuck a model, he took it.

when he moved to LA, he started to take acting classes and eventually started to do acting. he was supposed to play soccer in college but he got hurt during his senior year of high school and didn't want to risk getting hurt again so he turned to acting in which he was very successful.

he's been on so many movies and shows.

he met his wife, Stella, when he was 20 but they only stayed friends. Stella is a model with a very busy schedule but she made time for alejandro even if they were "just friends".

Stella was serious when it came to relationships meanwhile alejandro just wanted a quick fuck. It was obvious the two were in love from the beginning, but alejandro wasn't ready.

she was one of his close friends in LA. they always stayed close and on her 21st birthday he planned a surprise party for her.

the mans was whipped and didn't even know it himself.

so when they started dating FOR REAL, he was head over heals for her. stella was the light of his life and still is.

they were together for 3 years before they had their oldest son. they got married when he was 28 and stella was 27.

they pushed the wedding back when they were older because of their kids and because they knew that they were each other's forever so there was no rush for the wedding.

alejandro was nervous when he found out he was going to be a dad at 24! but he was happy that he was going to have a kid with stella which was one of his biggest dreams.

their oldest son's name is Parker Anthony Rosario who is alejandro's fucking twin. like he looks all like alejandro and has no trace of his mother's features on his face. but if you see how parker looks at alejandro then you see stella.

Parker is the same age as mattia's oldest son. the two are best friends and do everything together just like alex and mattia did when they were younger.

anyways parker's first language was spanish and he learned english as he grew older.

throughout his life, all you can think of is alejandro. they look the fucking same!