dream mia cosentino

here's our favorite bisexual queen

here's our favorite bisexual queen. she can be a baddie one day and the next she'll take your girl.

she has no clue about life like i've said before but kairi helps her figure it out.

growing up she was a tomboy. she'd usually steal some of brayden's clothes because she didn't want to wear a nice dress or blouse to school.

eventually, they shared clothes but it was difficult because the two would fight over the clothes.

she's played basketball and soccer. she can play football too thanks to brayden and she can also beat his ass up too.

at school she'd never fit it and she liked it that way. she knew everyone but wouldn't consider herself popular.

she'd hang out with the jocks, she'd hang out with the outcasts, she'd hang out with the nerds too. she was pretty much cool with everyone.

she'd get hated on by girls because she would always be around their boyfriends and they'd think that dream is trying to steal their mans when really the bitch just wanted to hang out with her homies.

she prefers to hang out with boys since girls are bitter with her.

her childhood best friend's name is Karlos. they've known each other since diapers because malani is close to karlos' mom.

dream is his wing women since karlos is kind of shy when it comes to girls but dream has her ways of getting him a girl friend.

they've always been mistaken for a couple which will never happen.

dream has dated two girls and a boy before and she's still dating him. the first two girls she's dated weren't everything dream had always wanted.

she got her heart broken by each of those girls, i'll write about that later.

her current boyfriend's name is aaron who is honestly too good for her. dream screws around too much and aaron is more calm and collected.

i love dream so much but she needs to realize that eventually she's going to lose aaron if she doesn't stop doing what she's doing.

he's had to pull her away from fights at parties. he helped her stop vaping. he flew across the country just to see her when he had a whole list of things to do but he put them aside just to see her. she's too blind to see how much he does for her.

she can't take things too seriously and to be honest it gets out of hand sometimes.

when bray and mal try to help her out she usually pushes them away or accuses them of something they weren't involved with.

but eventually she lets them in and help her out.

her birthday parties weren't as big as brayden's but it was always fun. as she grow older she didn't want parties and instead of a big party on her 16th birthday, she asked for a car and got it.

she named it "blue bub" since it's a blue jeep that's really poplar within the next generation. that's her biggest prized possession besides her boyfriend and makeup products.

she always got along with both of her parents of course but there was times where her and kairi would disagree on things she wanted to do and what he wanted her to do.

yes, he loves his little princess more than life itself but sometimes he just wishes she would just stop and appreciate what she has.

he wants her to be grateful for at least once in her life.

and even if she doesn't show it all the time, she loves her family more than anything.

she might seem intimidating at first but once you get to know her...

she's the biggest goof ball out of the cosent!no clan.