parker's gender reveal

from when stella & alejandro found out they were expecting a lil boy :)

enjoy!

"i'm gonna snitch you out to stella if you keep on trying to steal a cupcake." sara nudges her boyfriend's side and growls at him.

"but i'm hungry and alex said it was fine." mattia protests with a whine.

"not before the party starts, babe." she grabs her boyfriend's hand and drags him from the snack table, he whines like a child as they walk away from the table. he even reaches out to try and grab a snack of some sort but was too far from the table.

stella and alejandro walked around the tables, making sure the center pieces were put together and that the decorations were in tacked. kairi and malani had just arrived with balloons, especially the one that held the colored powder that was going to be the baby's gender.

stella asked malani to be in charge of that since she knew mimi was the most excited about the baby out of the friend group besides stella and alex. malani even offered to help plan the baby shower, in which stella said yes because she knew how stressful it would be to plan on her own.

"where do you want us to put these?" kairi asked as he held the blue and pink balloons, malani only held the black aka the important balloon with a question mark on it.

"i'll show you, come on." ale tells his best friend, helping him guide the bunch of balloons he was struggling with. mimi and stella were left alone, both with cheesy smiles.

"are you excited?" malani asked her best friend.

"very, i've been waiting for this day for so long. it's exactly how i wanted it." stella  looks around her gorgeous backyard that was decorated for the reveal.

"i'm so happy for you and alejandro , you guys are going to be amazing parents." malani tells stella, holding both of her hands.

"hey fives, a ten has arrived!" alvaro's voice booms throughout the backyard. robert, roshaun, and gianmarco had arrived as well with alvaro. robert and roshaun wore blue (obviously showing that they think the baby is going to be a boy) and gianmarco and alvaro wore pink (they think the baby is going to be a girl).

when stella and alejandro sent out invitations for their gender reveal, they made sure that people knew about wearing pink or blue, to show that they either think baby rosario is going to be a boy or girl. it kind of sparked a funny argument in the group chats, a few saying that the baby was boy and others argued that it was a girl but today was actually going to be the day the find out.

"i'm telling you, hector. it's a boy." robert snorts from behind his cup. "nah, bro. it's a girl, i can picture it so easily." hector squints his eyes at robert who wore a light blue tank top.

"not even. i can already see a mini version of alejandro exploring already." robert argues.

"okay, this is supposed to be a fun little event not a war." alvaro gets in between the two.

"but if i'm being honest, i see ale and stella having a boy too." he says, pointing to his blue button up.

soon more people start arriving, friends and family of course. alejandro gave gianmarco permission to record everything since he and stella would want to remember this special day.

"and this is where the moms are hanging out." gianmarco points to stella and sara, stella's baby bump showing a little and sara's baby bump was more visible today since she was wearing a yellow maternity dress that was meant to show her bump more.

"don't record us stuffing our faces, gianmarco it's not good for the viewers." stella looks away from the camera, munching on some chips and so was sara.

"but you girls have an excuse, you two are carrying future new jersey trio members." he points at the too who simply laugh.

the girls go over to the rest of the girls and sit with them, nipping at snacks they had took from the snack table minutes prior. well, sara and stella were stuffing their faces but none of the girls said anything. the two were eating for two now and needed more.

"i told you that you were going to get pregnant first." stella's cousin, penny, says with a light laugh.

"me and sara were kind of going head to head about who would get pregnant first. so now both of us are carrying the new leaders of the jersey trio when the boys retire." stella says making the group of girls laugh.

it was now finally time for the big reveal, everyone so excited and happy for the couple. everyone stood around stella and alejandro who held the big black balloon that contained the colored powered that was the baby's gender.

"what are you guys going to name the baby if it's a girl?" sara asks out loud in curiosity.

"luna. and if it's a boy we are going to name him-"

"kanye west!"

"for the last time, alejandro. we are not naming our son kanye west!"

everyone laughs at the two before counting down to the moment where alejandro will pop the balloon with a needle sam (a close friend) had gave him minutes prior.

"3...2...1!"

blue powder irrupts from the balloon, coming out and falling onto the ground. everyone jumps and screams in excitement.

ale turns to stella and hugs her, kisses her as well in pure happiness. the two couldn't help but feel so excited about the fact that they were expecting a little boy of their own in a few months.

"kanye west it is!"

author's thoughts:
so if i were to write an original story, would y'all read it😳?

it would be like a netflix original series💀

it would be about a love triangle, toxic relationships, toxic masculinity, real world issues, gang shit, very angsty, and more.

it would be a mixture of malignant (if yk then yk), shameless, tvd, and possibly narcos. idk just a thought but lmk if y'all would read it :)