kairi and malani's wedding

okay i'm a softie for these two don't @ me

it was a summer wedding, it was one of those summer weddings that is done over the top. but kairi only had it that way for malani since it was her dream wedding. anything for his queen, right?

the wedding was too perfect and seemed too unreal. it was one of those weddings you'd see on TV or in a movie.

the birds were chirping that morning, the sky was blue and the wind was mild. the sun was out and was bright.

the wedding took place outside in the woods with lanterns lingering on a few trees. there was candles that lead down the isle. there was an arch with white flowers where the married couple and priest would stand.

the bridesmaids wore silver dresses and the groomsmen wore grey tux with a black bow tie.

Kairi wore an all black tux with a grey bow tie and a white rose pinned to his blazer. his hair was combed nicely and he had the biggest smile on his face. he was super nervous but when he saw malani walking down the isle it all went away. it felt like it was just him and her, that no one was around and she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

she walked down the isle with her big brother, trey. their father unfortunately passed away years before the wedding so her big brother took the honor of walking her down the isle. he's about ten years older than her so she always looked up to him.

trey did like kairi. usually trey never liked the men his little sister would date but kairi somehow was approved and liked by trey. so that's when malani knew that he was the one for her.

kairi began to cry and wiped his tears at the sight of his bride. her eyes began to water as well but she eventually began to cry as well.

the groomsmen would've roasted kairi for crying, well mattia and alejandro would roast him but they didn't. instead they smiled in awe. mattia was kairi's best man because it was just right.

alvaro, roshaun, alejandro and kairi's two cousins were the groomsmen. all of them dressed up and happy for their friend.

mattia got flashbacks from when he first met kairi to now standing in his wedding as his best man. it's so crazy to think about.

"take care of her, man. i trust you." trey patted kairi on the shoulder before handing his sister to kairi. the two with the biggest smiles on their faces.

as the ceremony continued, kairi couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"where is david dobrik gonna pop out?"

"is this a prank?"

"cut the cameras. deadass"

"am i high or something?"

"now the bride and groom are going to exchange their vows."

"oh shit this is real." he thought to himself.

malani said her vows first then kairi de after.

"kairi, since we have been together, you have made me feel more complete, more alive, and shown me the true meaning of happiness. i am more me with you by my side. i, take you to be my partner, loving what i know of you, and trusting you with what i do not yet know. kairi, i promise to respect you and treat you as an equal person. and to recognize that your interest, desires and needs are just as important as mine. i promise to laugh with you when times are happy, and endure you when they are bad. i can't wait to grow old together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. today, i give you my hand, my heart, and my love. completely and forever."

reality had just slapped kairi in the face and when he said his vows he tried so hard not to cry even harder.

"honestly... i didn't think i'd make it this far," kairi says with a nervous laugh in which a few people laugh or chuckle at his words.

"on this day, i give you my heart. i give you my promise to encourage you, cherish you, and care for you as long as we shall live. there is nothing else i would rather do than live the rest of my life in love with you. i may never find the right words beautiful and worthy enough to describe all that you mean to me. but i will spend the rest of my life looking for them. i promise to trust and respect you.  i promise to realize that your desires, interests and needs are just as important as mine. i promise from this day forward to be grateful for our love and our life. to be generous with my time, my energy and affection, to be patient with you and myself...you are my happily ever after."

it's honestly a blur from that point on. everything went by quick, tears and laughs were shared.

at the reception everything was just crazy.

the groomsmen all did a dance as well as the bridesmaids.

and when malani threw her bouquet into the crowd of women behind her. everyone jumped and laughed at who caught it.

the one and only sara.