the rosario twins get lost in hawaii

of course, these idiots got lost in hawaii.

when they were 16, alejandro surprised the whole clan with a trip to hawaii. they stayed at a boujee resort (not surprised) and had a blast.

and knowing stella she had a whole agenda on what they were going to do and what days & times they were gonna do it.

the first two days in hawaii were a breeze.

oscar and parker were also getting too friendly with the hula girls that worked at the restaurants they would have dinner at but we aren't going to talk about that...

alejandro just couldn't keep his hands off stella because of how gorgeous she looked in the bikini's he picked out for her. he would tap her ass when she'd pass by or slap it when the boys weren't looking.

and parker would be the first one to call his dad out:

"just because we didn't see it doesn't mean we didn't here it! stop being gross!"

the boys would play soccer in the sand as stella tanned in the sun, while listening to ozuna and maybe taking pictures or videos of herself and the boys as they played.

on the third day, that's when the twins kind got lost.

the whole family was getting ready to go surfing for the whole time together. the twins were the last ones to get their gear on and apparently NO ONE noticed that they were left behind at the beach when they left.

alejandro swore he saw the twins get out of the water and walk ahead of the rest of the family. stella was panicking about the whole thing and alejandro was pissed off because the twins weren't answering their phones.

parker and oscar had to go around the beach, hotel and even little shopping centers to look for their little brothers.

alejandro was even thinking about calling the police. everyone was literally losing their minds trying to find the lost boys.

while everyone was losing their shit, the twins were just vibing out with some friends they made at a hula class that was down the street from the hotel.

"my hips don't lie, i'm telling you." max laughs as he follows along with the instructor with his twin and others in the class. "bro, dad would be so proud about us not being stiff." miles adds with a laugh.

after the class they went to go cliff diving with their new friends.

"bet you won't jump off naked." max dares his twin as their friends 'ouuued'. "oh come on, maximo, you know damn well i'd do that in a heart beat." miles nudges his brother.

"why do you think i made a bet about it, bitch?" his twins laughs before taking off his trunks and jumping off the cliff and into the water. the group of boys standing at the top of the cliff were laughing and getting rowdy. and as soon as miles hits the water there's a scream, a feminine scream.

"yo, what was that?" one of the twins new friends asked max who was just as equally as confused and worried. he looked down to see no trace of miles which caused him to panic.

"my brother. he's not in the water." max breathes out to the group making all of them widen their eyes.

they ran down to the bottom of the cliff that edged the beach. yet there was still no trace of miles.

then it got to the point where max was literally going to jump into the water and swim underwater because he thought miles drowned. and when he was about to dive under water along with two of his new friends who were willing to go deep underwater to help the twins find each other.

"HEY ASS HATS!" oscar's voice booms from the top of the cliff where he and parker were both holding miles by the arm who was struggling to get out of their grip.

max has never regretted anything in life but that day he did. he regretted getting lost in hawaii with his twin.

max ran to the top of the cliff with his friends to meet with parker and oscar who didn't look so happy.

"i advise you guys to leave before things get ugly." parker tells the boy's new friends in which they scramble away from the rosario's.

"c-can i put my trunks back on now?" miles asks as he covers his package with one hand awkwardly. oscar nor parker didn't answer and all they did was just throw miles his trunks that were on the floor. he put them on quickly before his older brothers screamed at him.

"do you idiots ever think with your heads and not your dicks?" parker spat at his little brothers. "do you know how worried all of us have been!? we've practically searched the whole island!" he adds with steam almost coming out of his ears.

"look, i love the idea of cliff diving completely naked but not without one of us because new flash boys, YOU PENDEJOS ARE KIDS!" oscar lectures them. "we didn't think you guys would've searched the whole island for us. a simple call or text would've been fine." max scoffs making parker and oscar exchange looks before laughing historically.

"they really are pendejos." parker laughs out loud. "geez, boys. you deserve an award for that brilliant idea." oscar said sarcastically.

"oh shut up, oscar." the twins say in sync, both of them embarrassed.

"ohhhh, just wait till pa gets his hands on you mensos." parker smirks.

"now, get your shit and hurry up because i'm recording everything from the moment we see mami and papa." oscar says and points at the twins. they grabbed their backpacks and headed back to the bottom of the cliff and to the parking lot where a rental car was waiting for them.

and like oscar said, he recorded everything as soon as the twins were back at the hotel where their parents were not only waiting but raged.

"ma, look we-" miles starts off but gets cut off by stella who grabs him and his twin by the ear and drags them to the other room in their hotel.

"un momento por favor." stella tells her husband and two older sons before closing the door. all you hear in the other room is stella yelling in spanish and the sound of her chancla against the twins' skin.

once it got quiet alejandro peaked inside the room to see stella holding her twins as they cried in her arms and apologizing for making her worry.

moral of the story, latinos will hit you for doing something stupid but comfort you when they're done and tell you that everything will be okay and explain why they hit you and what you did was wrong. they're so bipolar that it hurts... trust me.

also thanks for 1k, babies. i love you and appreciate you all so much❤️.