maximo and miles de jesus rosario

ayo it's our favorite crackheads

they have so much energy all the time that it drives their parents insane. specifically, alejandro.

they were definitely a handful as kids and even as grown adults they still are.

growing up in new jersey definitely made them the way they are. the woods was practically in their backyard where they enjoyed playing tag, hide and seek, climb literally anything that looked like they could die from climbing it, swimming in the small river they found, and so much more.

the wilderness definitely has a special place in their hearts.

in school it was always them who would make the most boring class fun. they were the ones that planned the senior prank in high school.

they were also the ones that would bring in rocks, dirt and mud into the classroom for playing outside during recess.

they were those kids.

and sadly with them being hyper all the time, some parents didn't want their kids hanging around them. they wouldn't get invited to a few sleepovers and birthday parties because the parents didn't want the twins there since they thought they would "ruin" everything.

so there they would be, two 6 year olds crying to their mommy because they didn't get invited to the end of the year party in kindergarten that was thrown by billy smith's parents for the kiddos.

and you better believe stella went momma bear mode because no one and i mean no one hurts her boys, especially her twins.

alejandro of course was pissed off and almost punched mr. smith in the face in front of everyone when he told alejandro that the twins needed to be disciplined and that they needed to be taught manners.

ohhh was he in for it. but stella held her husband back before he got the chance to break mr. smith's nose.

after that incident, they moved schools.

they were always in the same class and the one year they weren't, which was in 4th grade, alejandro had to personally confront the principle to put the twins in the same class which worked out.

in middle school they got popular for being alejandro's kids. not for their friendly personalities, but for being "famous". they got so much attention from other kids that they begged their parents to move schools again.

at their new school they were noticed by a few fans but they never bothered them too much and became friends with a few fans.

they knew no matter what school they went to they'd be recognized for being sons of a famous actor and a famous model.

in middle school they both had their first kiss, miles had his first crush and max had his first make out session. it was pretty eventful within those three years in middle school.

in high school they played all the sports, they were co-captions on the lacrosse and soccer team (not surprised with that one btw).

they got their first girlfriends as well, they also shared their first heart breaks.

they threw the sickest parties in their backyards that alejandro would freak out about when he came home from meetings or the airport.

they were also the goofiest twins out of the whole school. they'd pull pranks on the teachers so much that some of the teachers feared them. their senior prank was legendary and probably won't ever be topped by future senior pranks at their high school.

they started filming youtube videos when they were 16 just for fun. they'd post videos of the stunts they did, new challenges they came up with, vlogs of them traveling the world.

and they'd rarely do sit down videos but they only did a few when they were going through a rough time, had an announcement or had stella in their video for some easy simple challenge because they could never put their mommy in danger.

when oscar and parker moved out, it was just them two and stella always at home. alejandro was still there but he'd either be at work with parker or doing something that needed his presence.

they got most of stella's attention and took advantage of it. they finally had their mom to themselves and loved it.

yes, they did miss their big brothers but they got more time to spend with stella which was their favorite thing to do.

the twins always go to each other for everything. and they always know when something is wrong with the other twin. oscar claims that they twin telepathy but they don't necessarily agree.

but these fuckers know what the other twin is thinking and when one of them gets hurt the other one feels a little sting or a ping of pain like what the actual fuck-

they have so many inside jokes and are always whispering to each other.

it drives alejandro nuts since he wants to know what they're talking about (usually they're making fun of him) and the fact that they sound like they're plotting against him just stresses him out.

one time in high school, their sophomore year i believe on valentine's day, they bought roses for all the girls since not all of them had gotten something that day.

they bought it with their own money and it was their own idea. stella and alejandro were shocked at first, oscar was confused and parker was worried for some reason.

when alejandro got a call from their school that day, he thought they did another prank and got into trouble again but no.

the principal called alejandro to tell him about what the twins did and how sweet it was of them to do so, the principle also asked if alejandro told them to do it which was a no which shocked them both.

even though they are always full of energy and sometimes annoying, they have the biggest hearts.

in conclusion, the twins are the ones that are most likely to break a bone doing the most stupidest shit they could think of and yet they still do it again with a passion.