oscar nicholas rosario

okay i'm not gonna say that oscar is my favorite but he low key is so don't attack me, okay?

anyways, the man is a beast. he's a beast at soccer especially. alejandro is always bragging about how his son is a professional soccer play and plays for the USA to everyone he meets.

it means a lot to oscar that his papa is bragging about him and is beyond proud of his huge accomplishment.

oscar is sooooo underrated that it hurts.

as i said before he's the trouble maker of the family and i wasn't lying. he can't stay still and literally comes up with the stupidest shit to do. he's fucking hilarious and has a mad sense of humor.

the twins look up to oscar so much, he's like their hero. when they're having a rough time with school, relationships and handling fans, they usually go to oscar to help them figure things out.

he's two years younger than parker and always shared everything. for a while it was just them two until stella and alejandro decided to have one more baby, they were hoping for a girl but instead got twins.

alejandro and oscar have the same attitude which doesn't mix well. they are always pumping heads and arguing over the stupidest things.

there was one particular argument that occurred when oscar was 14, it kind of traumatized the kid.

in school, he was considered a bad boy since he'd always get into fights and talk back to the teachers.

he did get good grades and such but he'd get picked on a lot for being the son of a tik toker, but pretty much all of the kids from all three of the families have been picked on for that reason.

but for oscar it hit different.

oh and the way he shows love is not the best, he got that from ale. they both share that tough love energy.

he's also a big baby when it comes to his "mommy". yes, he still calls her that even though he's practically a grown man at this point.

stella and oscar's relationship makes me soft and eventually you'll see why.

not a lot of people know this but sometimes he'll go get a pedicure with her and sometimes match the color of his toe nails with her.

he'd choose his mom over anyone any day.

he was also the one who begged stella for their dog, bobby. bobby is his literal best friend, it's a scooby and shaggy type of relationship.

fun fact, oscar's home and lock screen on his phone is his momma and bobby together. he couldn't have asked for anything better than them two to be in his life.

also he's kind of a fuck boy but we aren't going to talk about that...

out of all his brothers, he's the heart breaker. from Oscar's point of view he's breaking girls hearts before they have a chance to break his, kind of smart but kind of a douche bag.

soccer, his mom, and his dog are always on his mind. he doesn't have time for relationships so usually he has a one night stand every once in a while and that's all it will ever be.

out of all the rosario boys, he's the only one who doesn't date.

when parker came out as gay to oscar, it was very emotional. he wasn't sad or angry, he was happy and proud of his brother. oscar knew better than anyone how hard it was growing up with such a intimidating, strict, and demanding father.

whatever alejandro wanted, parker did it. whatever alejandro wanted, oscar never listened and did his own thing.

he knew that his big brother was going to have a rough time telling alejandro the truth.

he always knows what to say in general.

he was always blamed for negative things that he was never involved with growing up.

for example, the twins put flour in alejandro's blow dryer and well you can guess what happened next... the house was filled with yelling. the names "dad" and "oscar" were being shouted out loud for a full twenty minutes.

at the time oscar was at kairi's house, so why did alejandro assume that he put the flour in his blow dryer?

that's because it was something "oscar would do" says alejandro. of course stella stood up for her son and made it clear to alejandro that it wasn't okay to assume anything or blame oscar for every bad thing that happens to him.

like i've said before, he's misunderstood and underrated.

he's a whole softie but looks like a gang member lmao.

with his daddy's breathtaking smile and his mom's eyes that are always being remembered as captivating, he has the biggest heart and he just loves helping people, he's every woman's dream.

when he found out that he was going to playing soccer in college, mans was beyond grateful. but when he found out that he had an offer to play professional soccer for the USA, mans was literally gonna piss himself because of how happy and excited he was.

at that moment of finding out that he's going to be a professional soccer player like he's always dreamt of being, he's never been more proud of himself.

so out of all the rosar!o boys, oscar is a teddy bear that deserves love💕💞❣️💓💗.