parker anthony rosario

okay so this kid is definitely a second version of alejandro

okay so this kid is definitely a second version of alejandro. he's got the captivating eyes, the contagious laugh, the smile. literally everything.

growing up he looked up to alejandro like he was a superhero of some sort. at school when kids would talk about the heroes within marvel or dc, they'd ask parker who was his favorite and his response was always:

"my dad. he's the strongest man ever!"

no one could ever change how he looks at his dad. out of the rosario boys, parker is the closest to his dad.

growing up he loved doing sports, especially since gio was always there with him. football always had a special place in parker's heart, soccer wasn't.

alejandro was kind of bothered that parker wanted to do football rather than soccer but he supported his son either way.

parker is the type of person that you never ever forget, he's completely unforgettable. he leaves some sort of mark on everyone.

his whole life he never felt the need of a girlfriend. he had his best friends who made him feel loved already, so why would he want someone else to remind him how much he was loved.

yes, eventually he does meet someone who he falls in love with, but don't asume it's a woman. (mans might be gay or sum but you didn't hear it from me).

anyways in school he was a straight A student, a goodie goodie. but when he was with gio... it was a different story.
and to clarify things, no gio isn't the boy parker fell in love with but gio was one of the reasons why parker came out as gay.

not ones of the reasons he is gay.

okay so we all know that the boys used to always joke around and such about being gay for each other or if you were gay to stay away from them but they never meant it of course.

parker was petrified to come out to his dad. as it is alejandro is very intimidating so imagine how parker felt having to tell his father that he was interested in trans people, women and men.

sara was also the one who encouraged and pushed parker to come out to alejandro with the help of gio.

when he came out to the world, everyone was shook (especially me lmao) but of course everyone supported him.

his acting career started when he was 14, he had a part on a show that only lasted two seasons. he just did it to try it out but still did football after his first acting gig. his next gig after that was for a movie when he was 20.

sadly, during his first year of playing college football, he was injured in a car accident that could have costed him his life. it was the scariest moment in stella's and alejandro's life.

literally everyone was effected by it.

he was injured so bad that it took him about a year to recover fully. he did get depressed during the recovery as well. he knew that he couldn't play football anymore and his career had just started.

so stella being the amazing mom she is she got him a gig in a movie. at first he was not up for it but he eventually gave in and did it.

from that point on his acting career skyrocketed.

he's a great big brother too.

he's always there for his little brothers, most of the time he can get them out of trouble using his "big brother magic". (the twins call it that because these fuckers are always in need of getting out of trouble).

he's close to oscar, for a while it was just them two. the twins didn't come along until parker was six and oscar was four.

the twins and parker are close too but not as close as parker and oscar. parker is also a reason why the twins do crazy things, sometimes he does those things with them even though he's almost died 100 times doing the dangerous stunts they come up with, parker is always down most of the time.

out of all of his cousins, gio is his favorite. and out of all the girls, malia is his favorite. he doesn't like telling people that and tries to hide it but it's very obvious.

most of the time he's with alejandro since they are now in a show together and they play a father and son, coincidence? i think not.

he loves new jersey with a passion and knows the place inside and out.

all i can say is that parker is the most open person you'll ever meet.

overall, parker is the most unforgettable kid out of the rosar!o clan.