brayden joseph cosentino

i pictured alex portraying brayden really well because of his smile and his bubbly personality

i pictured alex portraying brayden really well because of his smile and his bubbly personality. brayden and alex share those characteristics.

and the mans is tall like i said he was which fit perfectly.

kai did grow a few more inches and is now barely 5'8, but brayden is still taller than his old man.

he's been in soccer, basketball, track and wrestling before.

he never did football because malani didn't want her "baby" getting hurt and kairi had put brayden in wrestling behind her back but eventually told her in which she pulled him by his ear to yell at him in their room and not in front of the kids.

but she still cheered for him at his matches and is and will always be his number one fan.

he started playing sports since he was five and since then he's participated in the sports that he has asked to be apart of by his parents and coaches.

he did very well in school, he was one of the popular jocks but not the regular ones you see in the movies who is a fuck boy and pays nerds to do his homework.

no, our brayden was a sweet and very smart jock. he knew how to talk to girls and respected them. he had sisters so he kind of knew about the girl world.

he's dated a few girls in high school, he's broken hearts and gotten his heart broken before but at the end of the day he still has a smile on his face.

he's really funny too. he's got kairi's since of humor and the kid is fucking hilarious. he loves to joke around with his dad too. he even gives kairi a few ideas for his stand up shows.

he's close to his sisters but dream drives him NUTS. they are always fighting or annoying each other. it's rare for them to stay quiet while next to each other.

and even though sometimes he wants to die because of his sister, he'd take a bullet for his baby sister and loves her so much.

brayden looks up to malia a lot. did i also mention that he produces her music as well? well yeah, he does. he's her producer and is with her most of the time.

as kids he would always play the manager or dj meanwhile she'd play the pop star. it's funny how things turned out for them.

they do fight here and there but not as much as brayden fights with dream.

he has a matching birth mark with dream which is on their left shoulder, it's small and is shaped like "mexico", what kairi says it looks like.

he has kairi and malani's birthdays tatted in roman numerals on each of his wrists. he has a tattoo of a japanese crest on his bicep which represents his japanese heritage and it's also a symbol that represents family. (it's a detailed flower pretty much and called a monsho).

he has his ears pierced as well but he got them done in secret because kairi didn't approve and he lost his mind when he found out his son got his ears pierced but eventually got used to it.

he and his best friend andrew got their ears pierced at the same time.

he's known andrew since pre-k. they do everything together and are practically brothers. andrew is pure Australian by the way, he moved to new jersey when he was four years old and somehow has kept the accent.

he visits australia as much as he can and brings bray with him sometimes. their fights are so funny because brayden always roasts andrew when his accent makes him sound like an angry British man.

even though brayden is a three years younger than parker and gio, they still include him for everything that they do.

and when brayden was a teenager he looked like kairi but then started to look like both his mom and dad as he grew older.

so when you look at pictures of the three boys as teens all you think is how the nj boys used to be and how their own children look like the updated version of them.

you best believe his birthday parties go hard. especially since he's the only boy, his parents take this as an opportunity and a break from princesses and fairy's.

his first birthday was literally the boy version of stormi's first birthday party. his parents went out just like kylie did.

and his 16th birthday was just... wow. it makes me speechless and i can't find the right words to explain the party.

it took place in japan, it lasted all night, there was girls, sports cars, the fucking migos performed at the party. it was legendary.

the parties he throws in general are legendary but his birthday parties always out win the others.

and does he hook up with the girls that go to any of his parties? no.

he's not into the whole one night stand type of vibe. he's a hopeless romantic and just loves love. he would rather make love than have a quick fuck in the bathroom at a party in some frat house.

his first girlfriend's name is quinn. they dated for eight months their freshman year, he broke up with her once he found out that she was flirting with andrew behind his back.

of course andrew didn't do anything with her and told his best friend right away.

the kid was heart broken, he loved her and actually thought they were going to last. (every high school couple ever).

in the words of melissa mccall "you'll fall in love more than once. and it'll be just as amazing and extraordinary as the first time. and maybe just as painful".

once he got over her, he didn't date. he got trust issues but eventually dated someone his last year of high school. she was the highlight of his high school experience but i'll write a chapter about them later.

mans can make you smile in a heart beat too. he hates getting involved with drama and irrelevant people.

overall, brayden is the unproblematic child out of the cosent!no clan.