mother's day

in honor of mother's day, this is a appreciation chapter for the nj wives. they've stuck with the boys no matter what, through all the hate and painful times, they stayed.

enjoy❤️.

"come on, boys

"come on, boys. you guys are gonna be late. parker don't forget your gym bag, oscar don't forget your book report that's due today, miles don't forget your lunch and max don't forget to let bobby outside before we leave!" stella yells from the bottom of the stairs, ready to start the day as always.

she heard her boys walking upstairs and knew they were heading towards the stairs. she opens the front door quickly as they all rushed down the stairs, alejandro following them as putting his blazer on and his tie undone around his neck.

"have a good day, mami." parker tells his mom as she kisses his cheek quickly and he walks out the door.

"i expect a good grade on the book report." she tells oscar who's putting his backpack on.

"we'll see." he mumbles before they kiss each other in the cheek and he walks out the door. both of the twins tumble down the stairs, bobby following them.

they get up from the floor, stella asking if they are okay as they dust themselves off. they rush to the kitchen real quick for a bandaid for miles who accidentally got a cut on his cheek.

"better?" stella asks once she put the bandaid on his cheek.

"better. thanks ma." he grabs his lunch from the counter and pecks her cheek before heading towards the front door. max follows once he let bobby into the backyard.

alejandro is walking down the stairs to be awaited by his wife who has a grin on her face.

"still don't know how to tie your tie?" she asks her husband sarcastically, knowing he had it undone because he liked it when stella did it for him. especially since she'd be closer to him, face to face to be exact.

"oh come on baby, you know you do it better than me." he chuckles as she ties his tie for him gently. she pats his chest once she finished.

"i love you, mi reyna." he kisses her softly, she smiles into the kiss and pulls back slowly.

"i love you too-" she gets cut off by her sons honking at them from the car to hurry up.

"i'll call you once i'm in new york, okay?" he tells her with a small smile, she simply nods. he was about to walk out the door but then stops himself.