Summer Rays

Denver

Kent

Rating: Mature -ish

Rating: Mature -ish

Actor : Chris Hemsworth 

Length: Long
________________________________
________

It was 98 degrees in Austin, Texas today and poor Denver was feeling the heat. She had to open up the large windows in her living room just to feel some type of relief. Recently the air conditioner in the house had broke. She had called someone to come out and fix it yesterday but they were taking forever.

It was pure hell being stuck in a hot ass house all day. Normally she would go for a swim in the pool in the backyard. But the pool filler was broken as well. Just her luck right? And on top of that, her handyman wasn't on shit!

Whenever something would break, it would take weeks for him to fix the damn thing. However Denver always took his work with a grain of salt, yeah his work wasn't too good but he was fine as hell. She would be dumb as hell to fire him.

Looking down at her phone she got a text from the man saying he would there in 15 mins.

"Shit !"

Her clothing option consisted of mitch-matched panties and a bra. Running up the stairs, she quickly went into her walk-in closet and picked out a white cami and a pair of grey athletic shorts. Looking in the mirror she couldn't help but smile, she looked damn good.

Her hair was in a large poof on top of her head, and her large chocolate thighs were decorated in stretch marks. In the middle of checking herself out the doorbell rang. "Damn that was quick," she thought on the way downstairs.

Making sure to look through the peephole first, she opened the door to reveal a smiling Kent standing there. "Well hello there darlin, sorry I'm late. Traffic was pretty heavy out there."