Chapter 8

Katie's POV

"It took my way to long to find this place." Cameron spoke walking out of the elevator. I had just put in the code to the open the elevator for Tasha and Cameron. They were finally here to help me set up my new room while Hunter was at work.

All the packages had came yesterday from that furniture catalog, so today was perfect to have them come over. Cameron was a genius with decorating, her whole house looks a amazing. And Tasha, she was good with putting colors together and making small things stand out and look beautiful. Hence why I we both work with fashion.

"Wow!" Tasha says having the same reaction I had when I first walked into this place. "Damn! This place is beautiful." Cameron says slipping out of her shoes. I smile nodding in agreement. I couldn't like this place was nice, especially with the big windows that gave a perfect view of the city.

"This is where you're living." Tasha says also taking off her shoes. They didn't have to take their shoes off by the door but both of them did. "Yep. At least until the baby is born." I respond and Cameron smacks her lips.

"A girl could get use to this! Why would you ever want to leave?" She ask walking further into the apartment and I laugh.

"Let's go to my room." I instruct and lead the way. It doesn't take long before we arrived to my room. I open the door and walk inside. "Wow." Tasha says once again looking around at the empty room. Both her and Cameron rolled towards the big bay window. "The view, is amazing." My sister says and I nod walking over to them.

The three of us look out at the city, Tasha and Cameron were both still so amazed. While, I wasn't as much any more, because I have been living here for almost a week. It still is crazy to think about the fact that every morning for next couple of months I'm going to be waking up in this room too this view. It's amazing really.

"I already have so much in mind for this room." Tasha comments and I laugh. "Me too." I reply walking off towards all the boxes that came this morning. Hunter was kind enough to move it all in here before he left this morning. I helped move the smaller boxes, before leaving for work myself.

I was lucky enough to not work as late as Hunter. I got home at a decent hour while Hunter worked all day. I wonder his was going to work when the baby comes. "This is everything?" Cameron says walking over to me and the boxes with Tasha following behind her. "Yeah. I also got some little things from Walmart. When I went shopping with mom."

"Okay. Let's get started."

I smile opening the biggest package which was my new bed frame. I was so ready to get this room together. I had the whole nine yards wall paper, rugs, lamps, chairs, pillows, dressers, curtains anything you could think of for this room that I've imagined in my head. I'm just glad I can finally piece it together and bring this room to life.

Tasha, Cameron and I were currently removing the dresser from the next box. We had already unboxed the bed frame and the chair. Now we were on the dresser. There was a lot of parts to it, meaning we were gonna have to put it together, and everything. Oh my, oh my. "I wish I could be drinking wine, we'll we did this." I comment and Tasha and Cameron laughs.

"Me too, but I wouldn't drink in front of you knowing that you can't have any." Tasha lies right to my face, I knew it we actually had wine she would be drinking it without a care in the world about my feelings.

"I wouldn't, sorry Katie, but I need a little wine in my life to put a bed together, and a dresser. Thank you." Cameron comments and both Tasha and I laugh. Just like my mother Cameron was hilarious, however unlike my mother she had a try a bit harder. They both were clowns and could both be comedians, but with Cameron it was what she said, while with my mother it's how she saids it.