Chapter 14

Hunter's POV

"Hunter! Hunter! Is it true that you got a girl pregnant!"

"Hunter!"

"Is it true that you are paying off this girl to abort your unborn child!"

"Are you going to support your child?"

I sigh in relief when I was finally inside. This is the worst I have probably ever seen paparazzi. The reporters are nuts, they come up with new assumptions and all these allegations. I don't even know how they can possibly know I've gotten someone pregnant. I haven't gone public, and no one even knows beside family. They wouldn't say anything.

"What's with all the commotion out there?" Shane ask coming close to me. Shane was the CFO of this company while I was the CEO. We basically built this place together since high school we always talked about owning a record company and here we are. "Reporters, there's swarms of them out there." I answer and Shane nods.

He understood how the press could get, especially when their were alleged rumors that he was using drugs and I was threatening to fire him. Of course none of these rumors were
true, but they followed him around just like they're following me. They're like leeches, I don't understand how people can follow you around and yell in your face and think that's okay.

"What do they want now?!" Shane exclaims probably believing they're for him, since they're always a rumor that starts up about Shane.  "They know I got Katie pregnant."

"How?" Shane ask and I huff. "Well, they don't exactly know that it's Katie, they just know I got a girl pregnant." I specify and Shane shakes his head. "How do they know anything at all is the question?" Shane ask and I simply shrug my shoulders. Like I said they're leeches, they attach themselves to anything and everyone.

"Whatever, it's all just a rumor until I go public."

"And when is that?" Shane ask and once again I shrug. If I'm being honest I don't even want to go public, because once this pregnancy is public, my privacy is going to get violated. These reporters can't get enough. Then, there's Katie whose not use to being in a public eye. So, If I do decide to go public it won't be anytime soon.

~*~

"Katie!" I called as I walked through the hallway leading to her room. It was strange coming come and she's not on the living room couch. I had been home for five minutes and still haven't heard anything from her. "Katie?" I called again now in front of her room. I knocked, but got no response. I sigh deeply opening her door, only to find her no where to be found. Her bed was made, and looked untouched.

I walked through her room to her bathroom, and she always wasn't there. I scratch my head confused to where she could be.

I walk out of her room, back to the living room and sit down on the couch. I quickly pull out my phone from my back pocket, and scrolled down my contracts to her name.

"Where are you?" I texted Katie, before tossing my phone beside me, then grabbing my briefcase. I had a lot work to do. I had meetings on top of meetings this morning, my PR manger is pressing me on this stupid goddamn public press conference next month, and she's basically demanding I go public with the pregnancy and she really pushing this marriage. However, I told her Katie said no, she expect me to figure it out.

I sigh deeply, pulling out a another one of my tan folders. It was all the details on my newest artist Tori Morgan. She's flying in from London tomorrow, and I'm been so busy, I forgot to get her a hotel room. I've been trying since my lunch break to get her a room at one of the most prestigious five-star hotels, but so far all I've called have been booked. I continued to finish off some of the most tedious work for the company. Such as legal papers to sign, contracts to sign, and everything else I needed to sign.