S i x

Previously on He Never knew
.
.
.
.
*Tae's pov*

Now, I was glaring at them, wth is this feeling? As they were talking, someone was shooting them, and jimin noticed it, and took y/n's hand and started leaving, but the one shooting screamed "They are blamin, follow them" with that they started running to their.... I think car but some of the people started following them chanting some things, duuuh I'm not curious to find out.

With that Jen came to me, looking sad. And said she wanted to go home. With that we left the park. I think I like her, if y/n has a boyfriend why can't I have one....

*At home*

As I entered my house, she directly guided me to my room as I was limbing on her shoulder. As we entered my room, she pushed me on my bed, not roughly and said "Can I have a night with my love?" She asked cutely awww my baby, I nodded and said "I like you, too" with that she kissed me, one thing led to another and the next morning we were naked beside each other. Shes far better than y/n.

I will ask for a divorce soon. And live with my angel, I thought kissing my Jen's head as she woke up. "Sry, did I wake you up" I said poking her cheeks "No oppa" she said rubbing her eyes. "So are you my boyfriend now?" She said blushing doing her aegyo, aww my baby. "Yeah, you're only mine"

*Y/n pov*

With that I woke up in the afternoon, yeah whenever I have those pills, this usually happens. But with that picture of Jennie and taehyung came back to my mind, How can be? A tear escaped from my eyes, I wiped by saying ' I will confront him tonight'

With that I took shower and i wore this
👇👇👇
(Just ignore the bag)

As I was done, I went downstairs for having breakfast, I decided to confront him tonight as I have to meet sir YG today to sign the blamin contact, and the teaser, I hope I come early

As I was sitting on the dinning having my breakfast with was a single apple, yeah you read it right😅 with that I say Jennie leaving, while tae limbing to the dinning table, it was hard not to notice the hickeys on her neck and legs, I tear escaped my eyes, but I wiped it quickly.

Taehyung seated cross to my chair, as I was done with my apple, oh wait I have to ask tae if I can leave, here goes nothing....

"Taehyung I'm going out for a bit, I'll try not to be to late" I said looking down, he looked up and said "where are you going?" "It's something important" I said "is jimin going to be there too" he asked "yeah, but there will be more people with us" I said "people like.. " he said eating his egg " I can't tell you, Ill try to come before 10" I said "is he your boyfriend, that jimin guy?" He asked looking up, what does he think I'm a slut too, wait he thinks that only "No" I said "then you must be friends with benefits" he said stuffing his mouth with food "I never cheated on you, cheater!" I screamed getting up "so you know, I hope you know that I will never ever love you, so I think I will ask for a divorce soon, And I love jennie, you know that I did it for my parents right"

I felt like someone stabbed a thousand knifes in my heart, my body felt numb, it also hit my ego how can someone not love but then I got back to my normal self, he loves Jennie he will never love you back.
And then my phone rung which snapped me out of my dream world.

It was YG sir, I picked it up sitting on the table sideways, looking at the distance, when I forgot taehyung was sitting just beside me.

YG: hello blaze

Y/n : hello sir, what happened?

YG: I just wanted to ask you when will you be here?

Y/n: I'm leaving, why sir?

YG : After the shoot with jimin...

Y/n : yeah, I know I have a shoot with jimin, for the teaser right.

YG: After the meeting and shoot, your schedule is getting tighter. You will be staying at the dorm. You only have two days free before your world tour.

Y/n: sure sir

YG: wait , you're not mad at me.

Y/n: no I'm not, cuz first when I used to have free time, I used to spend it with my mom, but now I can't.

YG: okay, y/n be here quick.

With that cut the phone, and as tae was no where to be seen I just left, for my shoot.

A/n
Thanks for the read
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜