E l e v e n

Previously on He never knew
.
.
.
.
Tae's pov

Guard: it's Lee Blaze and park jimin, are you also an army!!!

Ohh, is jimin from the entertainment industry, I don't know anything about the industry leave it...

Tae: no, we may leave, bye.

Y/n's pov

Woow I love interacting with army's ,as we got to the airport I could see them all waiting for us, we got out of the car, and jimin interwined his hand with mine, earning an UwU from our fans. Thus, we greeted them and left for our flight...

*In the flight*

The sittings were like this
Jennie_Tae_y/n_ jimin

Jennie got the window, and I had to sit between tae and jimin, because tae was insisting, whatever the travel is of 6 hours, and here my schedule comes...

Jimin: so y/n, your sched-
Y/n: I don't think I need a manager when I have you...
Jimin: stob it!!!! You can sleep for two hours, then We will take each other's rap/ vocal practises for 1 and an half hour and then we will start getting ready...
Y/n: two hours just for getting ready, are you going in a plastic surgery....
Jimin: I will only take half a hour, you have to dye you hair...
Y/n: ohh I forgot...

Tae's pov

What are they talking continuously about, Jennie is also busy in her phone, as I was playing with my fingers, I got a look of y/n's thighs they look so toned, damn she has so long legs.... I coughed looking away from the beautiful sight before someone caughts me...

Ok I think I have to do something....

Tae: do you want some juice y/n?
Y/n: umm no thanks taehyung....

It feels so sexy when she takes my name, get your hormones together man...with that jimin asked her

Jimin: do you want a blanket?
Y/n: ohh thanks jiminnie....

She is a damn cheater, im siting here still... shameless!!!

After a few mins, as the y/n's seat was not properly adjusted for sleeping she was being pretty uncomfortable... Her head was finding a spot to lay on, ooooohh I have an idea...

With that I got my shoulder closer to her head expecting her to lean on it, and as she did but suddenly got stiff, after some time she started swinging her head again, she was just going to place it on my shoulder......

When she swinged and got on jimin's shoulder, putting her hand around his arms... I hate that jimin guy to the moon and back.......with that I got the bulkhead up and tried to sleep with my Jennie...

Y/n pov

*After two hours*

Jimin: y/n get up the practice...
Y/n: I'm up, I'm up!!
Jimin: so what are you going to perform?
Y/n: umm 4 songs... D4, solo, clarity and forever young...
Jimin: D4 is my favourite!!!
Y/n: it's everyone's favourite, what are you going to perform...
Jimin: blood, sweat and tears, idol, DNA and boy with luv...
Y/n: I love every single song of yours...
Jimin: ok let's start with rehearsal, first D4 rap, 1..2..123 go

Y/n: I must be looking royal,
But my attitudes not that royal,
You have got my man behind you,
You just wait and watch up,
You think I'm pretty Quirky,
Don't get my bitchy ass up,
I burn up like a matchstick,
Bitch, I'm stubborn, No classic
My mom en dad made me like this,
Don't even dare to change me,
I'm savage from my birth,
You will never know the real me....
(A/n: this is actually written by me💜🎆)

Jimin: good one!!!
Y/n: now your chance...

With that I heard some clappings behind to see a shocked tae and a appreciative Jennie, shit he can't know...

*she's actually damn good, her voice is perfect for singing, wait what should I do about it_ tae thought*

Jennie: you are good at rapping!!!
Y/n: I was just jamming to some songs...
Jennie: you should be a rapper...
Y/n: no I would first have to get out of the house to do that...

With that tae coughed...

Y/n: have you heard jimin, he's damn good, he's a idol singer too....wait he will sing for us...

With that we practiced, while Jennie and tae were watching us, I also practiced/jammed on my songs....

With that our manager came to call us... Btw I think Jennie and I can be good friends on this trip... huh whatever

They asked me which colour I have to dye my hair, they had two options 👇👇👇

As I was confused and jimin was busy, so I asked Jennie and tae about it

Y/n: which one!
Jennie: I prefer the blue/ pink one...
Tae: why are you dying your hair?
Y/n: becuz I have to go out, and it's temperary dye...
Tae hmmed

A/n
I just wanted to clear that pls can you ignore the fact that y/n will have some surgery marks on the stomach and all...
And I also wanted to clear that y/n will be singing some of the BP songs but not all as BP is also involved in the future
( hint of the day)
and jimin will sing bts songs ofcourse
Thanks for the read
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜