T w e n t y - o n e

Previously on He never knew
.
.
.
.
*3 months later*

It's been three months since jimin has restricted me to talking or meeting taehyung, but the most hurting part was that even tae never tried to call me.....

I have been really busy the last three months..... Because of the blamin album, the mv shooting, recording and everything, but today was the launch day.....

Lisa and jisoo were always their for me when I use to miss tae a lot, I tried to ignore those feelings when I was with jimin, cuz he wasn't himself wrong..... I know I'm blinded by love, cuz I myself never supported violence.....

I started taking my sleeping pills again, I was totally miserable, the manager apologised to me a thousands of times...

Jimin also got me to sign the divorce papers as he sended them to tae.... I don't know if he have signed it or not.....

I missed him so much, but I don't think I'm made for him....

*Tae pov*

It's been 3 months, she wasn't talking to me, or meeting me.... Was my love this weak....

I used to go on her mv shooting sets just to watch her, but one day, when she and jimin were shooting together, jimin caught me and told the bodyguards to not let me near y/n.....

The other day he also sended the divorce papers, the worst part was that they were signed by y/n....

I don't know what I'm going to do..... Did she ever loved me.....

As I was lost in my thoughts, I got a call from a unknown number....

Tae: hello...
???: Hello, is this Kim taehyung?
Tae: yeah it's kim taehyung.... May I know who you are?
???: I'm jisoo, y/n bestfriend.... I had something to talk to you.....
Tae: you're y/n's friend, can I know how is she?

I asked really excited, as I can get to know about her from this atleast.....

Js: umm she's not that we'll, are you free?
Tae: what... What happened to her... Pls tell me....
Js: I will just go with the thought you are free? Actually nowadays y/n hasn't been the same....
Tae hmmed
Js: she really misses you, she has started taking her sleeping pills, and she also starves herself....
Tae: but jimin has restricted me to tal-
Js: I know that, the reason I'm calling you js that, I need my old y/n back.... And you can only help me....
Tae: means I can love y/n....
Js: Yess
Tae: but does she love me?
Js: do you think I'm calling you for timepass, I can get her any chick.... But she only wants you....
Tae: what!

I said happily, I felt like being the most lucky person on this earth....

Js: and she isn't meeting you, because of her blamin comeback and jimin doesn't know about her true feelings as she knows he is also right....
Tae: I regret those things alot....
Js: I know, I have caught you many times on her sets crying in a corner.... That's the reason I think you deserve her....
Tae: thanks jisoo..... And can I know anything about the step-brother incident....
Js: you should thank Lisa also.... She's sitting just infront of me... And about that inci-
Tae: thanks Lisa.... Yeah continue....
Js: idols are not aloud to date actually, and blamin thing or the thing between jimin and y/n...
Tae: yeah I always wanted to know.... What's going between them?
Js: so there producer is a player, so when he thought that many fans actually every fan shipped them together,as they were always caught, he thought he would make a lot of money by launching them as a couple.....
Tae: shipped means?
Js: the fans wanted them to date, so as he was going to launch he had planned a lot of things, like that photoshoot, that kiss, and the step-brother thing was also done for the blamin thing, and also the rules, she was forced by her manager....
Tae: but my plan was a surprise.... How did the manager force her?
Js: you don't know anything, she had a earpiece on which everyone from the backstage were saying things to stop her, you were also saved.....
Tae: how was I saved?
Js: the blamin fans would have destroyed your company, it is not that good to have a fame, y/n fans are not mostly toxic, but some of them are? Wait what a long talk the whole chapter we were only talking!
Tae: yeah, last question, how are you helping me?
Js: the main thing, so on 30th Dec it's her birthday so I have booked a beach for a day, so I'll send her their, you decide the other things.....
Tae: good idea..... Which bitch.... Sry beach?
Jisoo giggled
Js: **** beach, and don't worry about jimin...
Tae: ok thanks and bye.....

A/n
"Regrets..."
Coming sooner....

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Yeah the call was a little to long😶
#lisoo the cupid💜
Thanks for the read
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜